OriginalOwner

article ...... 1971 2002

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Carl.

Not very original but it is cool.

Glen

Thanks Carl.

I love the little flares.  I'm bummed they didn't give us any pictures of the new suspension.  I'd love to see the new control arms with spherical bearings...

Is this the guy that made the GC kit they're selling now, used to be on here?

I'd love to know where he got the left side gauge package--it has four gauges vs the stock two--the additional ones appear to be oil pressure and volts--and they exactly match the other gauges...

Any ideas?

mike

he used to be here...but not very much....cool dude.......interesting mods...but somehow the overall car and  the chosen multiple mods  dont work for me........Im strange I know

fan tas tic wheels tho!!!!!!!!...........

Id say it needs the beltline trim, and it needs to lose  those batmobile/evo wind  thigga ma jigs on hood.......and it would be 100% better.........more classic, and less ricey

Edited by jrkoupe

I love Ali’s 02. Besides some of the apparent mods there are also a lot of cool little details on this M2. Like the door handles.

I usually dislike belt line trim deletes but I think it works on his car. (Though I’d still like to see it on.) I even like the Wind-splitters.

I personally stick to old school/period correct styling but this car is one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk