grizzlebar

For those of you with the Honda Civic armrest...

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

it's been a while but i recall the e-brake is covered by the compartment under the top armrest...on my cars you only see the handle of the e-brake

8.jpg

all that i've collected from the junkyards had the rubber around the brake handle opening...i'd imagine that you could easily make one from a heavy piece of rubber and glue it in place

f267f2bda76c8c9ab559ee407e041c66.jpg unfortunately I️ didn’t see this post in time to grab a better photo for it when I️ was working on my interior today, but in this you can kinda see it.
Anyway, mine is also at the point where just the handle is sticking out but that is because I️ removed the rear ash tray to slide it further up to meet the shifter surround. Honestly I️ wouldn’t bother because unless yours is warped in a different spot it is hidden when the lever isn’t pulled. But if you do need to change it I’d say either get it from a donor (I️ wouldn’t) or just glue on some rubber like esty said(I️ would)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, I'm Spaghett said:

never seen that console before @esty, what is that from? looks similar to the 92-95 civic ones but not quite.

if it's not from a civic, i don't remember where i got it....i have 2 or 3 like the one in your car...