wolfchen

value of 1800 non ti,

9 posts / 514 viewsLast Reply

I have been offered a nice original condition 1800 NK, but owner want's an offer and due to scarcity of these in USA, can;t make up my mind as to what is fair price ? it' not a Ti but is in remarkable rust free and complete working order

Jeffrey Vogel

Bridgehampton NY

ex- 2002 IMSA racer

Considering how much it costs to get a rusty-non-running NK into non-rusty-and-running condition, $1,000,000 seems reasonable haha!

All joking aside: I paid $500 for one non-rusty, but non-running and needing mechanical restoration NK and $2400 for a complete rust-bucket.  I know that's of little help, but they are recent price-points in CA for comparison.  Both are Euro model 2000's.

A little more detail needed to make any kind of assessment.  What year, what color both paint and interior and above all, a couple of images.  These are rare cars with a small but very knowledgeable core of enthusiasts to help both pre and post-purchase.

• Like 2

car is a factory red color ,low KM at 68,000, good running condition just  well preserved original not restored,  no sunroof. not a ti,  

body is solid not needing work

JV

4 minutes ago, wolfchen said:

low KM at 68,000

Considering these cars odometers only go up to 5 digits, I'm not sure you can say with any level of confidence that it only has 68k KMs...that's barely broken-in.  It's more likely that it's at 168k.