Kian Sarabi (AUS)
Bill Leatherman
Zach Adams 
Christopher Doughty 
Sebastian Ordinas (Spain)
Dorian Valenzuela

Edited by joysterm

Hello to All

I am gauging interest on a group buy for these adopters. For those not familiar with them you can view the info from their site. The costs of this group buy  is substantially lower than the posted price. As a reminder these are in Canadian Funds.

These Recaro adapters for 2002s will fit both 4-bolts and 6 bolts mounting pattern. They are an improved version of the original adapters . Aluminum will be raw and unfinished. You will have the liberty to sand the adapters, polish them or paint them,  countersunk fasteners will be used throughout.

Terms & Conditions

• Cost:  $120.00(CDN)  per car (fits two seats). Must be ordered as sets ONLY
  • 20 orders are required to start production.
  • Allow 3 weeks for production + shipping
  • Shipping & Handling fees TBD once orders have been  placed.
  • Shipping via USPS Priority Post.
  • For those living outside the CONUS, wishing to be included  please PM me, I will approach the manufacture to make arrangements for shipping.
  • Payment arrangements TBD once we have attained the minimum commitment (likely payment in full thru PayPal)

It is understood your response is a commitment to purchase, however you may withdraw from the list  for any reason up to the time the order is placed. I will notify the group once we have reached the min. requirement for your payment in full. It is expected to be forwarded within 24hrs of this notification.

Shipping costs will be determined shortly following this notice  unless the manufacturer is willing to mail directly at an extra cost to you. Those details will be posted once  I can determine the best way to handle this.

Please include personal email address, name and shipping info and phone number with your response, or PM me directly with your personal info if you do not want your information displayed. Those participating in the group buy will appear in this thread.

Any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thanks for your time.

Mike

2002_RecaroAdapters_2.jpg&key=df74a339c41ca350c8aa3bf59194573cff52ab3669169c5e163eb2297c470447

Buyers List

1. Duke906/ Kevin
Been thinking of ordering these for some time. Please add me to the list and thank you for organizing this!

Wends

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Pouya said:

Comeon guys! Everyone could use a set of these. They will mount your Recaro seats much lower so you would sit in the car rather than on top of it compared to other options available. 

e21 Recaro adapters are around 1" tall if I remember correctly. These aluminum adapters are 1/4" thick. Therefore you'll be seating 3/4" lower. If you track your 2002 and your helmet hits the roof lining, then 3/4" makes a difference. ;-)

• Like 1

e21 Recaro adapters are around 1" tall if I remember correctly. These aluminum adapters are 1/4" thick. Therefore you'll be seating 3/4" lower. If you track your 2002 and your helmet hits the roof lining, then 3/4" makes a difference. ;-)
Or if you're just a tall bloke like my 6'-5" self...

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

i'm interested ... 

but my only hesitation is others saying that the seat will sit ~20mm 'off center' ...

has anyone done this conversion with the massive (or other adapters) and noticed the difference?

i'm toying with just making a set myself with the 20mm shift ...

but for ~100$ ... this seems like a nice way to save time (to waste on something else!)

someone please LMK about off-center-ness ... and if a non-issue .. i'm in for a set

thanks

geoff