• Upcoming Events

Jjack

1970 2002 Dearborn, MI

21 posts in this topic Last Reply

Has anybody checked out or know anything about this EBay 1970 2002 in Dearborn Michigan selling in the next 2 hours?

I have been watching it.  It looks terrific but I know nothing about the seller.       

SN# 1673105 does not come up in REALOEM!!!!   ??  (But I found it elsewhere...see below.)

Edited by Hodgepodge

Won the bid!  Holy crap it looks like you got a great deal!   Please keep us posted.  Where are you?  I use a very reputable trucking company if you are interested.  I also use a good inspection company.   (I buy a lot of cars....)     PM me if you want that info.   

2 hours ago, Hodgepodge said:

SN# 1673105 does not come up in REALOEM!!!!   ??  (But I found it elsewhere...see below.)

RealOEM only provides the manufacturing month and year for '02's from 1974 and later.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

2 hours ago, Hodgepodge said:

I'd estimate VIN 1673105 was manufactured in February or March 1970.  A quick email to BMW Archives (info.grouparchiv@bmwgroup.com) with the car's VIN will yield a specific manufacturing date and confirmation of the factory exterior color.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

10 hours ago, Hodgepodge said:

Won the bid!  Holy crap it looks like you got a great deal!   Please keep us posted.  Where are you?  I use a very reputable trucking company if you are interested.  I also use a good inspection company.   (I buy a lot of cars....)     PM me if you want that info.   

NC

PM sent . Thank You

11 hours ago, Jjack said:

Oh heck, won the bid! Hope it’s decent !

"decent" ?  Looks like an incredibly nice car.  The bottlecap wheels, header and Weber are about the only modifications on the car... and the paint, I suppose.  INCREDIBLE interior... that would have cinched the deal for me.

Looks like a car you will be happy with for many, many years.  

FYI... you better check why the brake fluid reservoir is low on fluid (could just be the shadow)  :ph34r:

s-l1600.jpg

Great car.  Congratulations.

Ed

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.