Sign in to follow this  
Jim_75Sahara

RGB 2018 Off-Season GTG at Kreimer's Bier Haus

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Saturday night, January 13, 2018, we will have our annual off-season dinner gtg at Kreimer's Bier Haus from 6:30 - 10:30 PM. (6052 SR 128, Cleves, OH 45002) Unfortunately, I was let down by the service, food and atmosphere at Mecklenberg Gardens last January, so this will make amends. I dined at Kreimer's and I was impressed with their attitude, their food and their ambiance. We will be in their party room on the lower level. It is reserved for us with two servers and the banquet director attending to us. We will order off of their regular menu. They have many beers on tap,so the selection is quite good. We may also want to schedule ourselves a warm weather gtg there, depending on how well you all like it there. They have a large outdoor bar area along the river that would be ideal for a fair weather gtg/event. I have posted this event on Facebook as well. If you don't do Facebook, please respond here if you wish to attend the event. I will need a headcount for Erin the banquet person.

IMG_0970.JPG

Sign in to follow this