lajolla1963

Esty Carpets - NEW IN BOX - SISAL MAT

1 post / 459 viewsLast Reply

(edited)
Price: $335

Description:

I have a 1969 base and 1973 tii that I ordered in August (carpet #1 and #8) on www.estycarpet.com and Natural color Sisal Mat that I have never installed and are still in same box sent from esty. In restoring my tii the current Fjord Blue was discovered to not be the original color; but YUK! Sahara. In building a correct car, I am now covering the black seats in Saddle and the salt/pepper carpet will not work. Also, I was thinking of changing the saddle in my 1969 but decided to keep so the #8 or the Natural Colored Sisal mats wont work either. Good news is I get to work with esty again and order some new carpet! Good news for hopefully you, is I have these available NOW for shipping. I am selling for what I paid for them and will ship at my cost as long as you are in the lower 48 states.

#1 - Salt/Pepper Carpet Set - $335- SOLD

#8 - Brown/Tan Carpet Set - $335 

Natural Color Sisal Mat - $175

Please email me at [email protected] or text/call at 858-208-8449

8a.jpg

sisal mat.jpg

Edited by lajolla1963