2002 Parts For Sale

Price: $1

Description:

I still have many parts up for sale from 3 or 4 different parts cars including tii which I listed in my eBay store at the link below.  There are close to 200 parts there.  I’ll sell direct on here too especially if you don’t see something you need listed, just let me know.  I added some more parts....some gas tanks, an early version with the short filler neck along with a late version with the long filler.  I also have a really nice Tii tank that I’ll be listing on eBay soon as well.  

http://stores.ebay.com/davenportmotorsports

3 minutes ago, Roark said:

Hi Brandon.

The link takes me to an ebay profile of davenport motors with 5 listings. Only one of which is for a 2002 (Windshield gasket)

image.thumb.png.066e615a914bf9deefed49cec649cf98.png

I clicked the link on my iPhone and it’s working fine...I get 211 items which is what I have on there.  I would try again later.

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

I have some Tii front struts available for sale, they are in newer condition with the black paint intact and BMW part number stickers on them still.  No rust at all, spindles look perfect.  Pics to come soon.  Make a reasonable offer.

Sale pending on the Tii struts.