NOS quarter panel bott rear patch panels

Price: $50

Description:

NOS bott rear quarter panel patch panels, W & N sticker says made in Belgium, some scale/surface rust from storage, but solid, will clean with a quick blast to be very nice. Cant find in their website for comparison price/etc. $50 for either, or $90 for both, shipping at actual price to USA. Measure 6.75" in height (blue/white is stryrofoam so no more blood spilled..) Check or postal money order. Dave V. in NC.

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

I'm not a body repair guy, but looks like the side part of the frame that holds the gas tank has some rot, and where it attaches to the quarter panel, and maybe the quarter itself...as noted, the patch panels are 6.75", which would be taller than that point, if memory serves... But not sure if what I have serves your needs. If so. give me a yell...

13 hours ago, auggiemize said:

I'm not a body repair guy, but looks like the side part of the frame that holds the gas tank has some rot, and where it attaches to the quarter panel, and maybe the quarter itself...as noted, the patch panels are 6.75", which would be taller than that point, if memory serves... But not sure if what I have serves your needs. If so. give me a yell...

I’ll check it out when the car comes back from the upholstery shop...

and a short video a few of my track cars at VIR.   

F83AEA79-B3AA-44CA-8B16-3FA8EB153AF6.jpeg

FD248B2E-2936-4541-974A-9912D8E5C88C.jpeg

FB6DC458-ADB3-48C8-A457-6AD9A927469A.mp4

• 4 weeks later...