Price: $100

Description:

I recently purchased a hoard of early model 2002 parts some of which i need for my build allot of which i do not need i would like to sell rather than have it taking up massive amounts of space in my shop. there is parts from atleast 3 parts cars included in this hoard the seller wanted to move the lot as a whole so i bought it all to get what i needed. the hoard includes:

2 getgrag 232 gearboxes (3rd box sounds like it has rocks inside when spun by hand :()

4 rear windows green tint 2 are OEM

5 pairs of rear vent windows 

5 pairs of door glass

5 front corner vent windows with trim and hardware

1 drivers side fender, not perfect but workable

3 trunk... spare tire covers? not sure what to call them trunk floor? 

3 rear view mirrors

many pieces of chrome trim i still need to go through

several dual solex downdraft carbs

tons of pieces of door hardware. handles, window cranks etc

boxes and boxes of mechanical and electrical smalls 

i have just finished unloading, it was a full 8 foot truck box plus all the extra space in my regular cab i still need to take some pictures and go through it all some more to inventory everything but i will update this thread today as i do so 

I am willing to ship smaller items. larger items local pickup or i can deliver within reason (no more then a couple hours from home) 

thankyou for your time reply here, or private message me for contact details 

DSC00512.JPG

DSC00510.JPGDSC00523.thumb.JPG.2dc0ba74cfc4a8e7f5c86a64c91c8e38.JPG

DSC00509.JPG

DSC00505.JPG

DSC00504.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

DSC00517.JPG

DSC00516.JPG

DSC00515.JPG

Edited by barriebimmers
pictures/update

i know i have the green tinted ones i will have to check if there are any clear ones i am still working on organizing and finding homes in my shop for all this stuff. i also need to go get some glass cleaner and de greaser at some point today lol bubble wrap for the glass as well

ive been lurking around this forum for awhile soaking up info, this is the first time i have made a post and to be honest im a bit overwhelmed with the amount/rate of the replies coming in i will do my best to get back to everyone as quickly as i can but please bear with me.

im also happy to become an active member of this community you guys seem like a great bunch ill be around working on this stuff again today. thanks, Steve.