Price: $100

Description:

all  the  early switches  and  all pieces  in the photo are $75 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,   early   emerg flasher  one  is   complete but feels funky  so may not  work  the other  has  had the red knob  glued   both may be only  for  show  as shaft is  sloppy, $30 each ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,        stock 3 spoke   steering wheel  horn push buttons rare  mint and are $75( DEPOSIT TAKEN  SO I  BELIEVE IT IS SOLD)  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  rubber    e brake  is  mint and it   is  not cracked at all $25 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    all  in the door handle pieces and  covers etc etc etc. pic $30,,,,shift knob stock $20 ,,,,,,,,, bmw  badge $30   plastic roundie inside cover Free if  you  buy something

IMG_9250.JPG

IMG_9249.JPG

IMG_9248.JPG

IMG_9247.JPG

IMG_9246.JPG

IMG_9245.JPG

IMG_9244.JPG

IMG_9243.JPG

IMG_9242.JPG

IMG_9241.JPG

IMG_9240.JPG

IMG_9239.JPG

Edited by KARNUT1

I can’t get you to respond to PM’s, so sorry to intrude on your other for sale thread. I waited as you suggested in case the part I paid for was one of the items not shipped until after your vacation. But, it hasn’t arrived. It’s been two months..

Paul responded and is working with me. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Greggotii

Not  getting my pm's  on my cell  for some reason  and that is   what i  am usually using .     I mailed  it  before i left  for Europe     and that has  been a long  time  so i    will give a   total refund  sorry  for the  problem , I  will go to the postal place and see if they  still have the tracking number   just to see what is up for  future ref.