bento

** Rescheduled due to Poor Weather** 4th Annual Fall Colors Cruise (Oct 29, 2017)

73 posts / 4141 viewsLast Reply

2 hours ago, Teelinger said:

I'm out. I'll be towing Kermit to Patrick's instead ☹️.

James 

VID_20171022_150158.mp4

Well that sucks! You’re welcome to ride shotgun in the turbo if you want. 

Your westy could make a good donut and coffee hut in the parking lot as we’re gathering. 

Looks like I can be there on Sunday! My bride is going to make up some work that day, which leaves me free. She’s going to miss the 02s and the fall colors though.

Well, I didn’t break the 02 at the track today so I guess I’ll show up too.

Apologies in advance for how dirty it’ll be. I doubt I’ll get up early enough to wash the car and stop for donuts and coffee. Been away all day doing car stuff so can’t clean it up tonight, either.

It was clean yesterday, I swear!

See everyone tomorrow, 9am.

23 minutes ago, bento said:

Well, I didn’t break the 02 at the track today so I guess I’ll show up too.

Apologies in advance for how dirty it’ll be. I doubt I’ll get up early enough to wash the car and stop for donuts and coffee. Been away all day doing car stuff so can’t clean it up tonight, either.

It was clean yesterday, I swear!

See everyone tomorrow, 9am.

Don't worry. Mine will be dirtier! I havent washed is since Burgers and BMW's....

Thanks everyone for coming out. Good turnout with ~15 cars.

Consensus was that we need more frequent events, especially when the weather is a bit nicer.

Will try to get discussion going over the winter on where, when, and what type of events will get the best turnouts, so we can get a few things planned for next year.

I believe the next regular event is the 02/02/02 anniversary. We have some time to start working that one out.

• Like 1

Thanks Bento for organizing the get together! That was a fun loop today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang!  That is a good turnout!  Sorry I missed it.  I didn't see the change of date until I was parked at the airport the original weekend, but my wife and I had a fun drive around north of Snohomish anyway.  I'm planning to make the next one for sure.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.