bento

** Rescheduled due to Poor Weather** 4th Annual Fall Colors Cruise (Oct 29, 2017)

73 posts in this topic Last Reply

6 hours ago, Preyupy said:

You are close by, we will find a time to get together.  Long trips in the ‘70 can be a bit tough it needs 112 octane race fuel

Ha! That would limit your options. I was going to say this is the perfect tour for you as we’ll be starting and finishing at an airport. But that only gets you 100 octane leaded.

I have track days the next few weekends but would like to figure out how to take you up on that sometime soon.

3 minutes ago, Teelinger said:

What a difference a week makes, eh? Accuweather shows quite a bit less rain in Snohomish than Redmond/Bellevue. 

Open to feedback here. Obviously less than ideal conditions. I’m still game for rain or shine, but would rather not be the only one to show up. 

7 hours ago, bento said:

What a difference a week makes, eh? Accuweather shows quite a bit less rain in Snohomish than Redmond/Bellevue. 

Open to feedback here. Obviously less than ideal conditions. I’m still game for rain or shine, but would rather not be the only one to show up. 

I'm coming even though I wont have my 02, but I think I'll bring an umbrella..

5 minutes ago, TedC said:

I'm coming even though I wont have my 02, but I think I'll bring an umbrella..

You must be from out of town. :D

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/weather/why-seattleites-love-to-hate-the-umbrella/

If it’s really nasty, at least bring your appetite. The buzz inn cafe makes solid greasy spoon breakfast.

Accuweather.com is currently showing a bit of a break in the rain during our drive for Snohomish. 

I guess we’ll see what happens but gives me some hope. 

5FD88F6D-31B5-4095-86BA-48ADD7AAC054.thumb.png.d6184a103b9c9af291e79089689417d3.png

Can we do a part two drive the following Saturday ? I would prefer driving dry. I just got my car back on the road last weekend and don’t fully trust it yet. I

56a5359f7d2ccf0da9562104b804ec95.png&key=1f413cfa684455b71074c504ae7e759b5d49cc171b266b27d0674b030fc21080

Looking like a much Dryer Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be at Pacific Raceways next Saturday driving the 2002 on the track so I’m happy to see that forecast. However, that means I won’t be able to attend if we reschedule. 

If someone wants to take the reigns on this event and reschedule, I’m happy to hand it off. 

sorry, can't make it this year, but I'll check in case it gets re-scheduled. Enjoy 4 wheel slides around those slippery corners!

Peter

• Like 1

Hey guys...it's lookin' worser and worser (the weather report for this saturday)

so, let's make it better  by choosing a better day...next weekend? early november even?

but NOT tomorrow (21st)

I started this color cruise 4 years ago,and with GOOD weather reports...it still rained! a bit

so I get a bad feeling about 'having a great time' tomorrow.   I'm out.

Eric Anton...'Bluebeem'

Given the forecast, 100% chance of rain, heavy at times, I also won't make it tomorrow.  Right now, the forecast says sun for next weekend.  I wouldn't count on that actually happening though.