Jump to content
bento

** Rescheduled due to Poor Weather** 4th Annual Fall Colors Cruise (Oct 29, 2017)

73 posts / 3881 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

I should be able to make the 21st work.  Looking forward to a drive with everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put this on my calendar. I still have some checking to do on my tii along with a few more confidence miles to put on it. Hopefully I'll make it, would love to see the new turbo setup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys, but it looks like I'm out for the 22nd.  I was looking forward to putting some colorado orange in the mix.  I'll have to catch you guys on the next round.  Hopefully, it's before 02/02.  

 

-J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jfunk said:

Sorry guys, but it looks like I'm out for the 22nd.  I was looking forward to putting some colorado orange in the mix.  I'll have to catch you guys on the next round.  Hopefully, it's before 02/02.  

 

-J

 

If the event were the 21st rather than the 22nd, could you make it? :D

 

Sorry you can’t join us Jesse. I wonder if there’s a parking garage we could gather in without getting chased away for a winter get together?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the 21st a rain or shine gathering date? Too bad we moved it from 14th to 21st. 14th is looking to be a much better weather.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I have to miss this one, got a last minute call for a Gig in Centralia Sat evening.  I get to sight read at the dress rehearsal Sat morning. Sounds like it's going to be a wet one, everyone be safe.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Preyupy said:

Sorry I have to miss this one, got a last minute call for a Gig in Centralia Sat evening.  I get to sight read at the dress rehearsal Sat morning. Sounds like it's going to be a wet one, everyone be safe.   

 

Darn. I was looking forward to seeing either of your cars on the road. I’ve only seen your turbo sitting stationary. Patrick has told me about your other car. Would like to see that one day as well.

 

It does look like it may be a bit wet. We may just have to cut the pre-drive socializing a bit short, but maybe we’ll have less pumpkin patch traffic this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bento said:

 

Darn. I was looking forward to seeing either of your cars on the road. I’ve only seen your turbo sitting stationary. Patrick has told me about your other car. Would like to see that one day as well.

 

It does look like it may be a bit wet. We may just have to cut the pre-drive socializing a bit short, but maybe we’ll have less pumpkin patch traffic this time.

You are close by, we will find a time to get together.  Long trips in the ‘70 can be a bit tough it needs 112 octane race fuel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.