Modifier

Guys at Vibrant making some custom 02 headers

6 posts / 431 viewsLast Reply

That's nice work (thanks for posting). Not sure how they will put up with the banging on the inner wing when driving spiritedly. 

Needs more tubes.

:)

Nice fab work, but I wonder how much thought was put into runner length etc. looks like he's just bangin together tubes. And as Simeon said, that's gunna for sure bounce off the inner wing, and very likely bake the paint right off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah and the runners right next to the t-stat are going to screw up it's function also changing the spark plugs just went from easy to hard. If that steel body distributor is original that's a real old 02. 

Looks like he's just being "artistic", not looking to make the best header for performance. Darn things are as big as the engine block.

I'd think a long tube header makes the most sense, keeping in mind the tube lengths.

But I'd like to have all that stuff and fab skills so good for him making "art"

Edited by theNomad