Sign in to follow this  
grlla

Bleu

9 posts / 865 viewsLast Reply

3 hours ago, grlla said:

I'll refrain from using the words you should be reading, in favor of being a gentleman who wants to sell their car.

Try again.  Perhaps read the sentence with the context "if you're a buyer" if you want to discuss further.

Just a thought. Serious sellers would take the time to market a car properly and shoot some photos. If you're car looks like crap or has more rust than certain people want to deal with, or perhaps a thrashed interior,  taking the time to email you and have you email me back photos of a car I don't want because its too beat up is a waste of everyone's time. You'll potentially weed out non buyers by the photos you post... Just a thought.

One gentleman to another ;)

• Like 1

On 8/25/2017 at 4:05 PM, Coastalcrush408 said:

Just a thought. Serious sellers would take the time to market a car properly and shoot some photos. If you're car looks like crap or has more rust than certain people want to deal with, or perhaps a thrashed interior,  taking the time to email you and have you email me back photos of a car I don't want because its too beat up is a waste of everyone's time. You'll potentially weed out non buyers by the photos you post... Just a thought.

One gentleman to another ;)

Oh, so wise......

faq8a.jpg

20 hours ago, grlla said:

Slow news day for the tire kickers.  The spelling guru should probably find a maaco.  Encourage your fellow 2002er's to start a selling dialogue instead of being cutsie for something you can't have. Ya mine is worth every penny.

Good to hear from the cheap seats.

This is the umpteenth time you've tried to sell this car (that I know of) since 2003.

I think I know why you still have it.