Berk Ergin

What did you do to your 2002 today !

4,497 posts / 309078 viewsLast Reply

41 minutes ago, xr4tic said:

They say portable, I say "portable"  They are pretty heavy, but have little tiny wheels on one end so you can move them around that way.  The picture on the box shows some guy just walking around with a pair under his arms, I'm not doing that.

Amen to that!

• Like 1

Got my freshly-SEM'd MKII Recaros installed (we'll see how much of the blue ends up on my backside) and put on my new 14" Superlites. I love the feel of the seats, and the look of the wheels. Just wish my turn signals hadn't crapped out on me. Never a dull moment!spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Assembled Typ188 lsd unit with 4 pairs of plates + new Drexler pressure plates for 3.91:1 ratio diff. Can't wait to race it.

• Like 3

Cleaned up the cab and went to a local car show/fundraiser for the county Flight for Life. 120+ cars. No rain! Interior was covered with mown grass after the chopper landed😳

FF89F6FC-94B0-45A6-940D-3850F2AE25C5.png

1FD43BFD-39D6-4784-95E2-40880235CAB1.png

• Like 8

Well, my son and I skated for about an hour and a half. We didn't have time to go to the skatepark so we grabbed our cruisers and longboards instead. We were asked to leave the first location but had some fun here. d186bf3d4a47d1826f207e5134475a1f.jpgdceead645ebf2d34d7828643de266070.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Didn't get any pictures really today. BUT!

got the idle set properly, finally

parking brake working again

reverse lights working again

floor pans cleaned up and ready to patch tomorrow

interior lights working

wheels and tires are getting ready for the car this week

Also, out of curiosity, I have a set of e21 autoflug seat belts that look in great condition, and I have the original Kilppan belts (thought I only had the fronts but turns out the lap belts were tucked under the rear bench that are also in great condition. Trying to decide on getting new retractable belts, use the Kilppan belts, or use the e21 belts. I'm on a bit of a budget as I had to quit work for 2 months to come home and work on the car so I can bring it back at the end of the month. (the car was already here and the cost of the garage Im renting here is less than what it would cost to rent garage space back home for a month) Anyone have any opinions?

Replaced the clutch master (after replacing the slave last week) chasing the loss of pressure (slowly engaging gear when stopped and missing some shifts) when pushing the pedal.  I had replaced both about 6 years ago when I refreshed the pedal box, I was surprised the seals gave up this quick. I saved the one I took out so I can refurbish it the next time if needed.  Process was pretty straight forward and only one thumb mash with a hammer trying to put the accelerator pedal back on the damn knobbies. 

Lovely wife helped with purging and when I commented I was really pleased with the results after the test drive, took all the credit for pressing the pedal 5 times. Oh well. 

• Like 2

Drove on the ferry from Scotland to Ireland 

66DDF53F-7081-490D-9B26-9BA1B4214169.jpeg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, SoKvlt said:

Anyone have any opinions?

Due to time and budget constraints, I'd use whatever was already installed or easiest to install that I already owned.

• Like 1

Hi uai,

How far south are you coming, i'm down in Cork if you make it this far.

Good luck66DDF53F-7081-490D-9B26-9BA1B4214169.jpeg

ah,,what a grand summer day in Scotland..

3 hours ago, irshmerc said:

Hi uai,

How far south are you coming, i'm down in Cork if you make it this far.

Good luck

Hi we’ll come all the way down and then take the ferry to England to go to Goodwood revival.