• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

4 hours ago, dlhoovler said:

She's gonna bend that rear panel sitting on it like that...

Posted from my phone.

I usually find photos with people and cars together to be preposterous. I'm not sure if it's always the art director or photographer who drives the concept that the person must be touching or leaning on the car. I'm sure it wasn't the model's idea in this case.

Regardless, it always looks unnatural at best. I love the vanity photos where some idiot has his picture taken with his foot on the tire or bumper of his car and it looks he's about to fall over or tear the crotch of his pants. The final pose is almost always something nobody would ever do except for a camera (and many people not even then). 

But hey, classic car, must sit on a part of it that wasn't designed for sitting. ?

3 hours ago, SydneyTii said:

Well they sure can hold some stuff!!!!

spring is here

C75B6F40-534B-4BB5-9050-12A5309E1D81.thumb.jpeg.c4fe619db8a54d7cc5ee95df86c9d53c.jpeg

Ha! I did that with bags of topsoil. That reminds me, I still need new spring pads or new, taller, stiffer springs or something. The sag/camber change is pretty significant these days even with an empty trunk. 

• Like 2

Didn't you just buy a sand buggy ?   
[emoji16]... Yes, but I've always wanted a Baja bug and this guy was will to trade it for me to reface his kitchen. It's hard to turn down a deal like that!
It just a little more of a project than it looks in pics.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

finally got the 2002 out for a spin this year. Unfortunately its not going to be completely ready in time for me to take back home with me for the winter. pretty soon its going to go back into hibernation for the fall/winter until I can weld in new floor pans in the front and new rockers, as well source some e21 recaros, new seat belts, a 292 camshaft, and bilsteins. Hoping to have the car complete and ready for early spring 2020. 

However heres a few pictures I took while taking it out for a little country road drive. 

20023.jpg

20022.jpg

20021.jpg

2002.jpg

• Like 6

72' 2002 Granada (Painted Malaga??) 3rd owner 

24 minutes ago, SoKvlt said:

finally got the 2002 out for a spin this year. Unfortunately its not going to be completely ready in time for me to take back home with me for the winter. pretty soon its going to go back into hibernation for the fall/winter until I can weld in new floor pans in the front and new rockers, as well source some e21 recaros, new seat belts, a 292 camshaft, and bilsteins. Hoping to have the car complete and ready for early spring 2020. 

However heres a few pictures I took while taking it out for a little country road drive. 

20023.jpg

20022.jpg

20021.jpg

2002.jpg

MMMMMMMMMM  Epsilon's ??

Fixed blinker light on dashboard by adjusting the arm for the spring on the relay.

Fixed high beam switch by disassembling it and adjusting the contact that the spring loaded arm touches against.

Fixed broken wire in rear left side running light.

Replaced dead license plate light bulb.

Really badly need new gaskets for my euro turn signals...

• Like 3

'74 Verona

Installed the rebuild LSD (again), Driveshaft with CB, and new giubo. Something is out of alignment as the giubo is being pulled back by the driveshaft but the diff hanger bracket is appears to be angled backwards (diff pulling it forward). 

Also installed new track rod and wishbones. And changed the crank pulley and seal. That was a huge pain in the ass. 

'68 Caribe 1600-1563167