dasfrogger

Fitted Fender Apron for 2002's

3 posts / 980 viewsLast Reply

Price: $240

Description:

I've got two of my fender aprons in stock right now ready to ship. Price is $240 shipped including paypal fees. If you're passing thru Louisville you can save on shipping and I'll buy you a beer!

These aprons are high quality and are the only 2002 fitted option available. They do an exceptional job of keeping your cars paint nice while working under the hood and fold nicely into a bag for travel or storage. Even your paint isn't the best (like my cars) it's worth the investment to keep preventable damage from occurring and creating rust and other problems in the future. I've sold more than 30 of these aprons and have heard nothing but positive feedback - I know you'll love yours too.

Having these in stock is an unusual event - previously these have only been made to order and typically take 7-14 days to produce before shipping. If you're the instant gratification type, you're in luck! Shoot me a message if you're interested or have any questions.

Photo by Jason Gipson, MZehn:

5E765FCA-1973-4BCB-A267-221495F4DD3E_zps

EB5EFA33-582E-46B3-A0BC-A95C5F1DE5CE_zps

C8B1FE71-7C0C-448A-BA89-256A51FD7EAA_zps

Photo by Larry Wilson:
larrywilsonsfenderapron_zpsod7p3jhc.jpg

Photos by Jim Gerock:

F953DEE1-5824-4753-BD0B-BD575AA8DF9A_zps

47F68F07-7B8D-4387-A9CF-24FC5B046CC6_zps

Frogger:
DSC_0372_zpsuru8vqzu.jpg

DSC_0352_zpsx3hqcve9.jpg