colorobo2002

Sacramento body shop

8 posts / 1126 viewsLast Reply

Someone rear ended my 2001 Audi. Anyone have recommendations for a Sacto area body shop? I'm thinking the repair is contained in the bumper cover.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

On 10/15/2017 at 7:49 PM, 1dollar93 said:

Bumping this for visibility- I'm also looking for a shop for a repaint. Looking at staying within the greater Sacramento area. Anybody with good experiences?

Are you looking to repaint the entire car?  I use a few different painters for cars we have repaired here at work.  They work on the side and do pretty decent work for a good price.  If you disassemble the car they'll prep and paint it and I'd suggest supplying your own paint so you know the quality.  I use Pro Spray clear at VSB Paint in North Highlands and I think they're also in Sacramento.  Its a good clear that will last a long time, especially if your car is kept inside more than normal.

On 10/18/2017 at 5:10 PM, dang said:

Are you looking to repaint the entire car?

I am looking to repaint the whole car - I'm also looking for a little bit of body work in addition to prep: Dents and dings mainly, but I have a solid hole in the front valance that will need to be patched. Is that work in their wheelhouse? Do you have any contacts you could share?

19 hours ago, 1dollar93 said:

I am looking to repaint the whole car - I'm also looking for a little bit of body work in addition to prep: Dents and dings mainly, but I have a solid hole in the front valance that will need to be patched. Is that work in their wheelhouse? Do you have any contacts you could share?

One of the guys in our production area manages paint through a Mexican guy because he doesn't speak very good English.  He does the best work for the best price so I'll see what I can find out about the repairs first.  He'll want to see the car at some point, I'll let you know..

Can you send me some photos of the car?  Do you just want the outside painted or do you also want door jams, trunk, some of the engine compartment?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.