• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vintage1985 riken FS 6jjX14 114.3 4 1/2 BOLT PATTERN rare wheels with 3 caps!

KARNUT1

Price: $450

Description:

FS 6JJX14   DATE CODED 1985,!!  !!  41/2    

BOLT PATTERN,,,,,,,,,, 35 OFF SET,,,,,,, 114.3MM,,,,,, RARE   BACK IN THE DAY!   4  WHEELS AND  TIRES  (  TIRES ARE VERY OLD)  NO CURB RASH AND ALL ARE STRAIGHT,,,  HAVE 3 CAPS.  VERY HARD TO FIND A SET OF  4  NO CURB RASH AT ALL< CHANGE TO WHAT EVER  COLOR CENTERS  YOU LIKE  AS THEY  CAME IN BLACK  GOLD AND SILVER,,,,,,,,  ALL   HAVE    THE ORIG STEEL VALVE STEMS,,,,,,,  YOU PICK UP     AND BRING ME  YOUR OWN CRAPPY STEEL WHEELS (OF WHATEVER TYPE I DO NOT CARE) & TIRES THAT FIT AND HOLD AIR .YOU INSTALL,AND TAKE OFF AND THESE ARE YOURS  FOR $450.00   OR  I TAKE OFF THE TIRES ( FOR  $40 CHARGED TO YOU AS THAT IS WHAT I HAVE TO PAY)  AND SHIP  WITH $30 PACK AND HASSLE FEE. THESE ARE LIGHT AND SMALL AND SHIP FAIRLY CHEAP ( YOU CAN SEE  ONE THE ONE WHERE I JUST WASHED IT AND IT CAME OUT NICE AFTER   SITTING  FOR   SO MANY YEARS.) THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON MY 71 CAR 2002 ADVERTISED HERE ON 2002 FAQ  SOME ONE  BUY THE CAR  AND YOU GET THESE  WITH THE CAR!> GREAT IF YOU WANT THE OLD VINTAGE LOOK AND ENTER SHOWS  MORE PICS OF THE INSIDE  OF THE WHEELS  TO COME

IMG_8004.JPG

IMG_8001.JPG

IMG_8002.JPG

IMG_8003.JPG

Edited by KARNUT1
price reduction