• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

caravan to brisbane?

ws9848

There's a Roseville group? Do you guys have meet ups? I'm a new 02 owner and trying to get it on the road.

There's a few of us from Sac to Auburn. I have been using the Eurosunday.net gatherings to get my meet up fix. I'll be at the next one for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see a date and location for the next eurosunday.  Anyone know?

Friend on Facebook

EuroSunday Twitter

Forward to a Friend

Our Partners

MEMBERSHIP!
Join for only $45.00
Exclusive Invites and Events
Discounts with partners
VIP email list
More!
JOIN
Sacramento EuroSunday Coming Events

First 2017 Treffen
Thursday Evening May 25th
5pm-9pm
Craft Beer Vault
6508 Lonetree Blvd #108 (Just north of RC Willey)
Rocklin, CA 95765

Enjoy some of the best local and regional craft beer, wine, and ciders, in a community-based local tap room where you can relax and learn about new brews and what's new in brewing

Next EuroSunday
Sunday May 28th (Memorial Day Weekend Sunday)
8am- 10:30am
California Automobile Museum
2200 Front Street
Sacramento, CA 95818

This is a great opportunity to see the new mural on the exterior of the museum and see the new displays in the museum. Yes, the museum is constantly updating its feature displays and currently has an amazing Fire Truck Display "To The Rescue" now through May 29th.

The Light at the End of the Tunnel
If you have been to the California Automobile Museum during rainy weather, you know it is famous for it's roof leak "bucket count". That is going to end this summer. The Museum has been working on the "Raise The Roof" campaign and has already raised $724,000 of the $750,000 goal. The museum has now reached out to the public and set up a website to track the final $26,000 and many car clubs are putting together a page to track their combined donations.

Many of us at EuroSunday have enjoyed the benefit of meeting at the museum for many years with free admission during our events, so this is an opportunity to give back to an organization that is focused on educating and introducing young people into our car culture so it will continue into the future.

Any size donation is welcome. We had around 350 cars at the Fountains for the April EuroSunday and if all 350 cars donated $75, the museum would pass the goal. Can we help the Museum reach the goal before our May 28th EuroSunday?

If you would like to contribute, please follow this link https://raisetheroofcam.causevox.com/mike-eurosundaynet it is quick and easy and will link you to paypal for payment. Please share this link on your social media. It would be great to see EuroSunday at the top of the list at the end...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...

Ok, well, I'd like to caravan with some local guys to Brisbane this year. Last year we met at 7:30 at the Starbucks near IKEA in West Sacramento and were able to make it to the show fairly early. I'd like to propose that we meet at the same location at 7:30 and depart no later than 8:00. 

Address: 715 Harbor Pointe pl, West Sacramento, CA.

I can't be the only Sacramento guy going this year, let's roll together!

Edited by 1dollar93
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dang said:

But this means you'll probably have a memorable journey!  Isn't that what it's all about?  :)

I take it up to the Palladio on evenings. Hop onto 50 for the stretch between Folsom and Sunrise... its been holding up (knock on wood). I registered at Brisbane with a "show" spot hoping that the 02 gods will see my intent lol

On May 1, 2018 at 8:44 AM, Rosheee said:

i want to take my 02 but im scared. 

I was right there last year- finished upgrading my entire braking system the night before. I committed and it was just fine, strength in numbers kind of thing. I trust my car a lot more now. Bring it out!

• Like 1

• BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

Unveiling of the Neue Klasse Unveiled in 1961, BMW 1500 sedan was a revolutionary concept at the outset of the '60s. No tail fins or chrome fountains. Instead, what you got was understated and elegant, in a modern sense, exciting to drive as nearly any sports car, and yet still comfortable for four.   The elegant little sedan was an instant sensation. In the 1500, BMW not only found the long-term solution to its dire business straits but, more importantly, created an entirely new
    History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

In 1966, BMW was practically unknown in the US unless you were a touring motorcycle enthusiast or had seen an Isetta given away on a quiz show.  BMW’s sales in the US that year were just 1253 cars.  Then BMW 1600-2 came to America’s shores, tripling US sales to 4564 the following year, boosted by favorable articles in the Buff Books. Car and Driver called it “the best $2500 sedan anywhere.”  Road & Track’s road test was equally enthusiastic.  Then, BMW took a cue from American manufacturers,
    The BMW 2002 Production Run

The BMW 2002 Production Run

BMW 02 series are like the original Volkswagen Beetles in one way (besides both being German classic cars)—throughout their long production, they all essentially look alike—at least to the uninitiated:  small, boxy, rear-wheel drive, two-door sedan.  Aficionados know better.   Not only were there three other body styles—none, unfortunately, exported to the US—but there were some significant visual and mechanical changes over their eleven-year production run.   I’ve extracted t

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors