Ncbimma

Raleigh, NC Sound Off

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

Just trying to get a feel for how many 02'ers are local here in Raleigh?! 

I'm in the NW side near Brier Creek | 72 Tii 

Perhaps we can form a GTG or some sort of wrench and quench meetup...would love to poke some local brains on some tii behaviors.

Thanks for the FB page! I doubt I'll make it to the Vintage this year- I'm still sorting out car issues.

Hi Ncbimma

I am in Raleigh, on south side near Lake Wheeler    There are several around and I put together drives on occasion  Quite a few in NC actually but we are not as active a group as we used to be  Message me and we can hook up   Send me your email and I can include you on the drive list   I have restored a few Tiis and perhaps can help you out

Cheers

Hey Mike, 

Perhaps I've seen your car before- I've seen the same color in your avatar prior when out riding my bike new Harris Lake (new hill)

On 5/24/2017 at 11:12 AM, Ncbimma said:

Hey Mike, 

Perhaps I've seen your car before- I've seen the same color in your avatar prior when out riding my bike new Harris Lake (new hill)

Probably was    I drive out that way in one of the 02s a couple times a month    Mtn bike at HArris and hike at Jordan Lake area a lot

New to the 02 group...  but have had 16 bmws in the past and counting... first one bought in ‘76...I live in oxford,nc.... looking for a good wrench man in the area.... the ‘76 2002 ... is hard starting ... I have the idle set at 2k rpms... to stop the car from stalling... new wires, plugs, points, oem fuel pump, timing, rebuild on the Weber... every thing is stock except for carb...she runs great when up to temperature... 

16B1A105-4970-4D4E-AC15-0C318E529162.jpeg

@duffer

I talked to shade tree garage's Dietrich. He seemed to be in tune with the 02s. 

I haven't used him as I decided to tackle everything myself.

On 9/30/2017 at 6:25 PM, Duffer said:

looking for a good wrench man in the area...

Got a lil love from Morrisville's cars and coffee photographer...anyone here out there last weekend? Yes I'm sporting mud rooster tailsDSC_00130.thumb.jpg.a803e9ce797cf8c0a8c52434c700b04d.jpgDSC_00133.thumb.jpg.1bd9ee5bdb9198082da2ad24e8758a5c.jpgDSC_00132.thumb.jpg.4847f0a3a5ef4801bd83de642e834865.jpgDSC_00138.thumb.jpg.f2ed2d48264c14a45b2a426cacf023ca.jpg