Sill trims ?

1Eighteen

Can anyone explain how to fit brand new lower sill trims ?

I have a set of new trims complete with new rubbers and clips set.

I can't figure how to attach the rubber seals to the trim and as far as I can tell, the metal end clips have a plastic nut to screw on from inside the sill ?

It doesn't make sense.  

The rubbers I can't help much with beyond saying that I think they are glued into position so if you were expecting a push fit that could answer. 

The studded clip with the plastic screw should go through the front wing at the bottom. There should be a small hole on the recessed section if the wing. The nut then goes on from inside the wheel arch. 

6 hours ago, Simeon said:

The rubbers I can't help much with beyond saying that I think they are glued into position so if you were expecting a push fit that could answer. 

The studded clip with the plastic screw should go through the front wing at the bottom. There should be a small hole on the recessed section if the wing. The nut then goes on from inside the wheel arch. 

Ah, bloody he'll !!!!   Of course.  Wood for the trees and all that !  Thanks Simeon.

7 hours ago, John_in_VA said:

Sorry - I was thinking door sill/threshold trim vs. rocker panel trim.  If you search "rocker panel trim" you'll find many threads covering this. 

Ha !!  I was trying to remember what you guys in the states called 'sills'.  Searched 'Rocker panel trims' and now I have info overload !!  Fantastic...Cheers.  John.