Vintage Cibie driving/fog light combo

Price: $180

Description:

Used but in exceptional condition. This is a matched combo set of one driving light and one fog light. Chrome is beautiful. Comes with neat-O "scuba diving goggle" style protective covers. Designed to mount below bumper. Comes in swell vintage Cibie box, too! Again: These are used.... but *barely* used. If they were vintage round Cibies....they'd already be mounted on my new Turkis car. Super nice.  

Price of $180 includes postage to your door, in the 48 states. 

IMG_6365.JPG

IMG_6366.JPG

IMG_6367.JPG

IMG_6368.JPG

1 hour ago, Schickentanz said:

Beautiful period correct Cibiés with early style covers.   It was very common in Europe to run one fog light and one spot light. This habit never caught on in the US market.  Best of luck with the sale.

Always the oddball, I ran a pair of Marchal 850 lights in the late 1970's: one fog, one driving.  It started as a pair of amber fogs.  After one lens was broken, I installed a clear driving lens as a replacement. But one amber, one clear looked too...asymmetric, so I purchased a clear fog to unify my car's look.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv