Kimosabi

Is the KC BMW 2002 group in existence?

13 posts / 1454 viewsLast Reply

An email to [email protected] was bounced.  I am trying to network with a local 2002 group for hands on experience and learned that the owner of my2002tii.com was in the KCMO area.  However with the bounced email inquiry, I'm wondering if I've reached a dead end.  May I receive some help from this forum to locate a local resource?

Thanks!

On 4/16/2017 at 7:16 PM, jgerock said:

Keith Kreeger is alive and well.  He attends the Mid America 02 fest on a regular basis.  

Is it possible to PM Keith's contact information?  I understand he attends the MidAmerica02 but it represents a scheduling conflict this year.  

Keith is on Facebook, if that helps at all!

Is there an organized group for 2002s in KC?

I am in KC, just bought a '76 project car, etc. This is my first post on 2002faq.

Cheers,

Doug Hitchcock

I am in Shawnee and there are actually quite a few '02 owners in the KC/Lawrence metro area.  Several of us have talked about resuscitating the local club.  I will PM you with contact info.

I'm a member of the KC BMWCCA group but have yet to see any 2002 at the monthly C&C.

Looking forward to seeing an '02 in person at the monthly C&C at Panera's on Shawnee Mission Pwy

I should have pointed out that there is already a local chapter in KC.  http://www.kcbmwclub.com/contact-us/

So maybe getting more '02 owners involved is a better description of what might happen!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Well, my 2002 won't be running for a few months yet, but I can guarantee I'll bring it to Panera when the time comes. I'm not in the CCA chapter now, but I have been and will rejoin at some point.

I'm not in KC, but over in Newton. (Just north of Wichita). If you all did a get together I'd try to come up to KC.

I'm currently driving an e21, but looking to get back into an 02 sometime soon-ish.

The link above has a calendar for the BMWCCA Kansas City chapter.  They have C&Cs every month I believe.  I am sure your e21 (and you) would be very welcome there.

Also, you should plan to get to the Mid-America '02 Fest in April:  http://midamerica02fest.com/fest-2018/.  Even though it is called an '02 Fest all denominations are welcome (well, I don't know about 911 believers, Porsche that is)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.