13 inch Wheels needed

Due to some prior body work and me lowering the car I have some limited options for wheels and tires. I have considered rolling the fenders, turbo or alpina fender flares but That's not a near term project - easier I think to find small smaller wheels. Send me pics of what you got. Willing to drive to pick them up within 5 hrs of Arlington va otherwise I would need them shipped.

So send me pics of what you have - thanks

On 4/16/2017 at 9:17 AM, scoyote said:

Hi---I have these wheels --solid but unfinished--perfect for 02's---First pic is  LIGA  second pic--are the ATS CLASSICS--i have have center caps with new roundels for them---Brent---scoyote@shaw.ca

149.JPG

155.JPG

The LIGA wheels are interesting, look like they don't use lug nuts though. Do you have caps for them?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 7:16 PM, golf73 said:

The LIGA wheels are interesting, look like they don't use lug nuts though. Do you have caps for them?

The LIGA wheels probably use a shank style lug nut. (An easy google will show you what those look like.) It's what I'm using on my Revolution wheels. I made several measurements before ordering shank style nuts/washers, to ensure I had enough thread depth and enough (but not too much) length. The Revos are nearly 2" thick at the centers. They're a snug but correct fit in the bores for the wheel studs. 

IMG_6427.JPG