need fuel sender, and eventually a motor rebuild

aaron7302

Hi Denver 2002ers, 

recently moved (back) to this area after 10 years in California. left with a 72 verona, returned with a 73 golf...

need a fuel sender, broke mine today trying to chase down a gas leak...anyone have one? I need the one that is about 8 inches long...

and at some point I'm going to need to consider either a head rebuilt or full block. Getting a fair amount of smoke out of my 140K original M10, so it might be time....any recommendations for engine rebuilders in the local area?

hope to catch up with you all at an upcoming event!

• 3 months later...
On 4/15/2017 at 8:23 PM, aaron7502 said:

Hi Denver 2002ers, 

recently moved (back) to this area after 10 years in California. left with a 72 verona, returned with a 73 golf...

need a fuel sender, broke mine today trying to chase down a gas leak...anyone have one? I need the one that is about 8 inches long...

and at some point I'm going to need to consider either a head rebuilt or full block. Getting a fair amount of smoke out of my 140K original M10, so it might be time....any recommendations for engine rebuilders in the local area?

hope to catch up with you all at an upcoming event!

Hello Aaron7502-

Im down in Colorado Springs and have an indy German shop. I have been working on 2002's since the early 1980s, and Im in the midst of doing a full rebuild on the engine in my 1974 verona 2. Perhaps I can be of help to you?