71 2002 shorty front turn signals , doors , mint hood , trunk lid, bumpers

Price: $400

Description:

Have   nice used  T sigs  froma 71   have  some typical "crazing" on the orange lenses  about what you typically find on used lenes $125 PAIR ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tvery very nice bumpers  that    now have come off off the   car  that  is now  for sale  as   the part out process is now complete  and the car is a shell 

frt  euro shorty bumpers no bracketts!!  sold bracketts !!and  have the  overiders still all for $400,,,,,,,, have longer  side rear bumper still and frt shorty euro too or  just buy the bracketts and or  the overiders

SOLD:!!! rear shorty bumpers  

SOLD!!! :rough   Recaro seats  E21  ( with 2002 adapters  ) seats are still in the car  and rough, come and take them out and  save $50  ( Other ones are   sold) Needs  alot of attention but getting hard to find, missing the plastic emblems better pics to  follow   $600 

sold !!!::  back seats are   $50  for top and  bottom  $100need  full  resto  

complete grill setup including ROUGH kidney grill   very very nice  (  have 2 sets  to choose from  if   you  do not like these   for some reason) also have     the early  silver ones  with  no  black strips  on the vanes $400

IMG_7379.JPG

IMG_7381.JPG

IMG_7392.JPG

IMG_7949.JPG

IMG_7950.JPG

IMG_7951.JPG

IMG_7952.JPG

IMG_7953.JPG

IMG_7955.JPG

IMG_7956.JPG

IMG_7957.JPG

IMG_7958.JPG

IMG_7959.JPG

IMG_7960.JPG

IMG_7961.JPG

IMG_7962.JPG

IMG_7970.JPG

IMG_8046.JPG

IMG_8047.JPG

IMG_8048.JPG

IMG_8049.JPG

IMG_8050.JPG

IMG_8051.JPG

IMG_8052.JPG

Edited by KARNUT1
parts sold or removed

NEW LISTING OF PARTS!   hood is mint w/o a single dent no bondo anywhere   hinge points are perfect $400

One door is mint with a   window and all the trimmings and internals  small scratch, dent in it no rust anywhere as you can see $350

other door has  broken window and   all the   internals and  goodies  $275  Ps I may have a spare  window

trunk lid has  rust that has not  gone through  to the second layer of metal and needs a patch, inside is perfect around the rim but needs a little wire  brushing $300

Pick any thing  you want off the engine  and i will  give  you a price < cheaper if you  come and take it off as i  will have  you captive here and srongarm you into buying  SOMETHING ESLE!!! IT HAS A VERY EARLY E 12 HEAD,  WEBER 32 36 CARB,  ENGINER RAN WHEN  PARKED IN 1995

IMG_8032.JPG

IMG_8033.JPG

IMG_8034.JPG

IMG_8035.JPG

IMG_8036.JPG

IMG_8037.JPG

IMG_8038.JPG

IMG_8039.JPG

IMG_8040.JPG

IMG_8041.JPG

IMG_8042.JPG

IMG_8043.JPG

IMG_8044.JPG

IMG_8029.JPG

Edited by KARNUT1

$700.00   for all 3  pieces and I have 2 sets   to choose from  I  will   give  you the best one that i have    out of the 2  but   they are both  almost MINT for a  used piece. .  I  will inspect the ones on the red car    much  closer  but    looking at them yesterday   fairly  close up  as i have started  to part it out they looked  extremely nice,  almost  flawless.  you can see pics of   the  one set  i  have  in previuos posts . i  will attach a few pics  right now

IMG_7336.JPG

IMG_7337.JPG

IMG_7338.JPG

IMG_7339.JPG

IMG_7341.JPG

IMG_7346.JPG

IMG_7351.JPG

IMG_7346.JPG

IMG_7352.JPG

IMG_7353.JPG

IMG_7354.JPG

IMG_7355.JPG

IMG_7347.JPG

IMG_7344.JPG

Edited by KARNUT1
last set of grilles all others are sold

not  right now  as i am   just taking  and selling off the trim first  then want to sell  it as a complete  shell. i have  just about  sold most  the stuff  that i have taken off or have duplicates of  those items  so it will nlt  be long before i lower the price to acomadate the missing or  sold parts and sell it as  a a shell, i  do have a  third car  coming though  a 73   complete   but guess what?  no  hood or  engine!!.  i  will sell  that one fairly complete and cheap as it is  really rough but has  good  bones.  super solid  but  is  just  nasty looking

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...