Rosheee

Whats Up!?

18 posts / 1985 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

I love the precision. I would love to do this weekend BUT my cars sleeping for the time being. (Taking care of misc issues) 

If the group does a meet before my 02 is set, I'll still come out. I want to meet this Sacramento family. 

Lets get a discussion going guys. Roseville meets work for me. 

Edited by Rosheee

(edited)

Sunday morning sounds good @ Fountains.  The weekend of the 22nd also works for me.  -Rich

Edited by isda

Sorry guys, but after all of this snowfall I need to take advantage and hot the slopes tomorrow. I did manage to work on Sterling today, but now I need to wax the ski's for tomorrow's freshies. How about we all meet up next Sunday or at the latest, April 23rd for the next EuroSunday.net event at the Fountains in Roseville.

Also, we need to start discussing a caravan to Brisbane for the Swap and Show...

Alright lets shoot for a meet up in the weeks to come.. what date is good for you guys? Seems like the farther out we kick it the easier itll be for ppl to commit..yea?

58 minutes ago, Rosheee said:

Alright lets shoot for a meet up in the weeks to come.. what date is good for you guys? Seems like the farther out we kick it the easier itll be for ppl to commit..yea?

I'm sure everyone will be there as long as nothing more important is going on

Ok, this Sunday is Eurosunday.net weekend on Sunday, of course, at 8:00amPST-11:00amPST. Location is the Fountains at the Galleria in Roseville, be there or be square... yes I have a 75 square tail light 02.

Cheers,

BURNDOG

On 4/17/2017 at 10:08 PM, burndog said:

Ok, this Sunday is Eurosunday.net weekend on Sunday, of course, at 8:00amPST-11:00amPST. Location is the Fountains at the Galleria in Roseville, be there or be square... yes I have a 75 square tail light 02.

Cheers,

BURNDOG

So we're going to go show up in our 02's and embarrass the new school exotics? I hope my goodies come in time so i can partake. 

Trying to get my brothers 02 ready to go as well. Hopefully +2 from my end

-Roshee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.