• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you need it moved

JayMac

There is a good chance that I will be heading from my home in VA up to CT and then out to Los Angeles.....and then home to VA. If anyone has something they need moved let me know and if you are in my line of travel and I have the room I will hook you up. I have pretty much space in my creeper van and will have my car trailer with me for any four wheeled friends needing a ride back east.  Not soliciting work as I am lazy but if you have something you wanted to buy or sell and haven't because the shipping is out of sight this might work for you because I will already have been paid. Just a chance for me to give something back to the members of this forum that have helped me with my sickness, I mean project!

Edited by JayMac

Slowly building a $20,000 $4000 car

If it "ran when parked" you wouldn't have parked it!

When are you doing this traveling? I have a flat bed lined up (hopefully Easter weekend) for the barn car (located about 50 miles East/South of Pittsburgh PA) but knowing there's a backup plan is handy. Will gladly pay you $200 plus adult beverages. Car is staged by the door and the only complication, is loading two loose engines on the trailer with the car. 

Feel free to e mail me directly, if this appeals to you. Your offer is a generous and noble one... and one that really shows the true colors of this great community.

IMG_6300.jpg

IMG_6298.JPG

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

I will have more insight to my dates on Sunday. My client is currently out of the country and does not have great cell coverage so we are speaking when he gets back. I am hauling a 1968 Porsche 912 out t the  LA area.  I will be in your area before that as I am traveling to Milwaukee for my dads birthday.  I can take care of you then if you wish  April 17-18. I have a winch with me and I have a couple of ideas on the engines. 

Don't know yet  but I will let you know once I get my schedule. The car I am bringing out is a real basket case. Does not roll, in fact one of the wheels is half rusted off. Crazy part is I hauled this to CT 3 weeks back and could not believe someone bought it. The guy I took it to said it was worse than he thought and sold it. They asked me to deliver it and it was not something high on my list of things to do so I threw a ridiculous number at them. They asked me go lower and I said I would pass. The next day they said they wanted me to do it. My wife thinks I am nuts but:

1 Going coast to coast is a kick ass ride!

2 All proceeds from the trip go to treating my illness, yeah baby, car parts!

3 I get to meet cool people along the way

4 Having this POS on my trailer makes my rig (creeper van)look much better!

Will update as things progress. My windows are currently April 22 to May 5 as I have a track event in ATL that I am signed up for or after that event so if you guys have big parts that need to be moved you have some time.

If your path takes you through Dayton OH, let us know in advance and we'll try to get some of our local 02ers together for lunch or dinner, depending on your pass-through time.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

That is an awesome offer and I will see what the trip brings as I go though Dayton on my way to WI all the time.   And just so we are straight on this, my van is not for sale! I busted out almost $1700 for it a few years back. The mighty creeper could go over 500,000 on this trip. Gotta love oil burners! The guys I track with want to get me some vinyl graphics for it, "Free Ice Cream". 

Nice to have friends......