Price: $475

Description:

-

Hello '02 Everyone,

Here is an Excellent Collection of #5 Completely Restored Pedal Boxes From Inside Current '02 Parts Inventory of #2,300+ Parts.

HAVE ACTUALLY SOLD A FEW AND ADDED SOME MORE THIS LATE WINTER = CURRENTLY HAVE SIX PEDAL BOXES! 

To Date I Have Shipped Over #975 Orders in Over 23 Countries With #300+ 2002 Friends : )

* Same-Day Shipping = Your Order *

Here Is An Incredible Collection Of Newly Restored Pedal Boxes AVAILABLE For The 1502 -- 1600 -- 1800 -- 2002 !!!

These Five '02 Pedal Boxes Are In Pristine, Quality Completely Refurbished Into NEW "9.5" Condition. OF COURSE New From BMW would be "10.0" But Long NLA  : )

THE PEDAL BOX HAS BEEN LONG UNAVAILABLE FROM DEALER AND FOR YEARS WERE MORE THAN $500+ EACH IN COMPONENTS !!   *

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/partgrp?id=ST12-USA-06-1973-114-BMW-2002&mg=35

~ Constantly Looking For These, This Collection 100% Excellent Restored To NEW CONDITION !!! . . . .  PRICE  =  $475.

#1 Front.jpg

!! ALL #5 WERE LOCATED & PURCHASED FOR GOOD MONEY PRIVATELY BEFORE DUMPING #20+ HOURS INTO EACH INDIVIDUAL RESTORATION PROCESS !!

#2 Left.jpg

!! 18-MONTHS, DISASSEMBLED, RUST MITIGATED, ACID-SOAKED, SANDED, ETCHED, PRIMED, PAINTED, POLISHED, REASSEMBLED INTO NEW PEDAL BOXES !!

#3 Right.jpg

!! ALSO RESTORE CENTER CONSOLES, TAIL LIGHTS, HEATER BOXES, DASHBOARDS & DRIVESHAFTS. 18-MONTHS COLLECTING GROUP, MOST IN #2 YEARS !!

#4 Pedal Boxes.jpg

!!! EACH AND EVERY SURFACE & COMPONENT HAS BEEN POLISHED WITH GRINDER, AND POLISHING WHEELS TO BE REFURBISHED TO NEW = ZERO RUST !!!

#5 Back of Pedal Boxes.jpg

!! EXCELLENT AVAILABLE CHOICES : ) EACH PEDAL BOXES = ZERO RUST PERFECTLY CLEAN & COMPLETE -- EXCELLENT QUALITY REPLACEMENT !!  

#6 Components.jpg

~ ~ PERFECTLY RESTORED PEDAL BOXES INTO "9.5" QUALITY.  PLUS THE FIRST #2 ORDERS RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING $36+ VALUE FOR FREE : )  ~ ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Low On M10 Motors, Headlights & Tail Lights -- Have Several E-12 Heads and one 121 Head Casting (No Valves, OR CAM), Intake Manifold, Six Pedal Boxes, Three Steering Boxes, Seven Consoles, Eleven Sets of USA Turn Signals, Six Valve Covers, Eight Radiator Fans, Dozens of Vent Knobs, Vent Window Actuators, Chrome Door Finishers, Quarter Chrome Finishers, Chrome Vent Window Frames, Sport Wheels, Steering Wheels, 4-Speed Trannies, Drive Shafts, CV Half Shafts, Hubs, Subframes, Window Glass, Loads Of Belt Trim, Lower Body Trim, Plenty Of Sheet Metal = Doors, Hoods, Deck Lids, Quarter Panels, Tail Clips, Nose Clips, Window Regulators Door Hardware, Seat Belts, Grills, Lights, Brackets, Linkage, Switches, Relays, Trim, Gaskets, and Much, Much, More.  UnfortunatelyNO DOOR GASKETS, SQUARE TAIL LIGHTS, NON-CRACKED DASHBOARDS At This Time.  

BELOW IS AN ACCURATE LIST OF CURRENT INVENTORY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ME FOR MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION:

ALSO:  If There Is Something Not On The List, OR If You Have Any Questions:  Please Call:  303 - 999 - 1190

Prices%20-%20List%201_zpsjbjpkj38.jpg

1.)  ALL '02 ITEMS ARE ON A 1ST-COME-1ST-SERVE" BASIS. 2.)  REQUESTS ARE HONORED IN THE ORDER THAT THEY ARE RECEIVED.  3.)  PAYMENT IS DUE WITH PACKAGING, NOT BEFORE.

Prices%20-%20List%202_zps39hifk6u.jpg

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PAYMENT IS VIA: Google Wallet for FREE OR SquareUp Credit Card Invoice for + 2.90% More

You are Welcome to Contact me directly, Call OR Text: 303 - 999 - 1190

Pedal Box Assembly Ships Inside Of a Custom Box Either USPS Parcel Select Mail, OR FedEx Ground Approximately $36-$38 Shipping Costs Including Insurance  =  Simple Enough : ) 

In General Shipping is most commonly via USPS with the Parcel Select service which is Distance sensitive. Here, the weight of the package determines the Shipping cost. OR Priority Mail which is Flat-rate in standard boxes

"If It Fits – It Ships"

Large Packages between 60 lbs. and 100 lbs. may ship FedEx Ground. Larger shipments heavier than 100 lbs. are sent via Common Carrier with Pilot Freight who has 75 warehouses in major cities around the country.

Every Single Package is Shipped with Insurance.

I will ship to anywhere in the World : )

As always, thanks for Looking!

Bryce

Feel Free to Call OR Text Bryce: 303 -- 999 -- 1190

Always the Fastest Method!

#1 Five-PERFECT Pedal Boxes.jpg

#2 Left View Pedal Boxes.jpg

#3 Right View Pedal Boxes.jpg

#4 Straight View Pedal Boxes.jpg

#5 Rear View Pedal Boxes.jpg

#6 Components Pedal Boxes.jpg

Rust Mitigation #1.jpg

Rust Mitigation #2.jpg

Rust Mitigation #3.jpg

Rust Mitigation #4.jpg

Rust Mitigation #5.jpg

#1 Jars of Parts.jpg

#2 Collection Components.jpg

#3 Restored Pedals.jpg

#4 Cleaning Parts.jpg

#5 More Components.jpg

#6 Polishing Parts.jpg

5 hours ago, Martin Cote said:

Why is he still on here if he's doing this to people

because FAQ is a big pond with a lot of fish...he knows he'll always hook one....he relies on the eagerness of new people wanting a shiny part for their car not taking time to research his long history

the ponds owner doesn't object to anyone that wants to fish here

Received one of these today from this seller and the part was clean and in good order.

I have acquired several items from this seller and have had no issues in price, quality or shipping. The communication level was better then expected. That is my experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Dionk said:

I can tell when someone has an axe to grind

Do you understand WHY someone might have an aXe to grind?  

edited: because things start making a lot less sense, once people "un-say" stuff.  

Edited by '76mintgrun'02

thought this was parts for sale section. why people make it so hard?
I'm new to bmw 2002 scene and this seller helped me a lot. I've done big transaction with this seller. told me straight up his prices are higher because of the quality. all purchase were smooth from communication to fast shipping and its always package well, if you dont like the product he offers refund. leave the guy alone. have one of you guys purchase from him before? etsy? or whoever else? there's refund and paypal file a claim. let the guy sell his product. if its not parts for sale related go cry somewhere else you little bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Jags Aldaba said:

thought this was parts for sale section. why people make it so hard?
I'm new to bmw 2002 scene and this seller helped me a lot. I've done big transaction with this seller. told me straight up his prices are higher because of the quality. all purchase were smooth from communication to fast shipping and its always package well, if you dont like the product he offers refund. leave the guy alone. have one of you guys purchase from him before? etsy? or whoever else? there's refund and paypal file a claim. let the guy sell his product. if its not parts for sale related go cry somewhere else you little bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilarious.

Thanks for helping to make America great again.

:)

9 minutes ago, gallian93 said:

I am also "relatively" new on the forum (just a couple of years)...and i have had lots of transactions with this seller for a lot of small/misc. items... As others have said, i have had great communication, reasonable prices, fast shipping and an overall positive experience ...

And that's good, for you. I can understand that.

Maybe the question is: how many bad transactions does it take to tar a seller? One? Five? Ten? 

Cheers,