hood, doors, trunk lid, wipers , turn sigs

Price: $150

Description:

quality,  $100 ,,,,,  teeth are mint,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and have 3  arms  with     the" airfoils"  on them  but No  matching  other non-  air foil ones .  ,       i will send pics to  you on pm if  you need these<  all the teeth on the inside are great  and  nothing is  bent .           wiper arms with foil are $49 each,,,,,,,,,,,,,turn sigs 100 pair

IMG_7749.JPG

IMG_7750.JPG

IMG_7751.JPG

IMG_7752.JPG

IMG_7891.JPG

IMG_7892.JPG

doors are mint , no dents ,no rust,  bottoms are mint!!!!!    drivers has  no glass as it was  broken with a baseball but  all else inside hinge points are mint  windows  go up and down  fine  a few  small scratches but no  BONDO !!!anywhere and NO RUST all orig  sitting  since 1995 $250 each ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,< trunk lid has  RUST ON OUTSIDE ONLY  IT HAS NOT  GONE THROUGH TO THE  INSIDE PANEL  no dents a  no BONDO  all orig  calif  car   are    represented  parts here, no rust around the inside lip   but needs a  good wire brush to clean off old paint  ( i can fix the trunk lid   for a bit extra)   will need  a panel   installed  and welded   to repair  correctly $199 for trunk

IMG_8034.JPG

Edited by KARNUT1
new parts

• 2 weeks later...

solo arm with   foil is $65   no blade holder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and   I have a complete pair   WITH  the blade holders   ( no rubber if course) $125. i also have black or   the  " brushed" or dull stainless> i have not looked but the black may be paint i have a ton of  stuff  so   please  go back and look at all my parts  fort sale  with  an entire new  car to part out  coming  very soon,,,,then  , i sell the car as a carcass. i have tried to keep up  with listing  some things as sold but  i   running behind on doing  so 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And $150 for the drivers door. Let me know

Doors are mint , no dents ,no rust,  bottoms are mint!!!!!    drivers has  no glass as it was  broken with a baseball but  all else inside hinge points are mint  windows  go up and down  fine  a few  small scratches but no  BONDO !!!anywhere and NO RUST all orig  sitting  since 1995 $250 each

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...