conkitchen

USED shit for sale make offers

50 posts in this topic Last Reply

(edited)

1 hour ago, Guest_anonymous said:

Do you have any synthetic oil for a tii?

I have some good used syn oil. What grade and how many liters did you need? Shipping cost included, but MSDS will be extra at $38.35 per shipment

Edited by Buckeye

Oh, hey, some coilovers that will give me a 5" drop, but I don't wanna roll my fenders?

t

I haven't been on this site for a while but OP reminded me of DenverTii, is he still around?

(edited)
1 hour ago, max210 said:

I haven't been on this site for a while but OP reminded me of DenverTii, is he still around?

Some of these newbie FS posters make Denver Tii look somewhat pedestrian now. Perhaps Denver's tide has risen their boats. 

Veller.jpg

Edited by conkitchen

Ok I just browsed the classifieds section and WOW. $750 for a set of grilles, $450 for a center console, $800 for torn up recaros.

I haven't driven my car for about a year because of the blown head gasket. I'm thinking of doing it soon, how much do you think a used head gasket sells for?

On 3/16/2017 at 3:16 PM, conkitchen said:

Uber rare vintage authentic hard to find NLA Alpina-like Ti & Turbo NOS gently used, little rust, ran when parked shit for sale. Too many to list or even provide a price, (cause I'm lazy) so you're gonna have to get in line and chase me down. 

Testing waters: If there is a lot of interest I will hold out for the highest offer. I'm new to this site and maybe even the world of vintage BMW's. Have a pile of parts laying around. Lately the world has gone mad over these little cars, just look at Bring-A-Trailer, Tii's are selling for $50K and I'm looking to cash-in on the gold rush. I feel my stuff is worth more than it is and more than retail too. So give it your best try and "win" these goodies from me. If no offers I'll just keep in all or throw it away. 

PM me for parts & price cause whatever you want to pay is not enough. I know what this stuff is worth (yet I won't list a price) so don't insult with low ball offers. 

faq5b.jpg

I don't know about the gasket, but conkitchen has a used head for sale.

1 hour ago, halboyles said:

I don't know about the gasket, but conkitchen has a used head for sale.

I do? 

I have a dial indicator I will sell, if you want to measure that head.

A Vintage Barn-find Starrett, with minimal surface rust.

Precision tool!  Ready to restore, or use as is.

Replacement parts are readily available.

These are getting hard to find.

021.thumb.JPG.016e0b4281fff224cb54517766ba5f22.JPG

Comes with its ORIGINAL base!

022.thumb.JPG.94cec3b5145ea1ebae4d3fe80d5c2723.JPG

(make offers)

(shipping not included)

(add 4% for paypal)

(edited)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/bmw/6223975834.html The world has gone mad.  5,900 really? the roof is caved in from all the boxes stored on it. Looks like it comes with a TV though. I included a picture, but I don't expect the add to end any time soon for that price. The DMV back fees are a plus to. Just doing my part to keep this thread alive.

junk.jpg

Edited by 72pdx02

1 hour ago, 72pdx02 said:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/bmw/6223975834.html The world has gone mad.  5,900 really? the roof is caved in from all the boxes stored on it. Looks like it comes with a TV though. I included a picture, but I don't expect the add to end any time soon for that price. The DMV back fees are a plus to. Just doing my part to keep this thread alive.

junk.jpg

Seller says he's received numerous calls and expects it to sell at or close to asking price. Strange, possibly true. -KB

The body panels appear straight with no visible rust or major damage.

The ad appears honest and very straightforward, if you're delusional and blind.

But it's LaLaLand, stranger things have happened.  "I bought THAT car" might be worth $5995 to some people in that sprawltropolis.

t