• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: NOS OEM NK 1500-1800 Front Guide Support/ Top Struts Mount

FS

NOS OEM BMW NK 1500-1800 Front Guide Support/Top Struts Mount

BMW Part 31332650112

Price : US$ 200 each (included shipping cost)

Will ship world wide & PAYPAL accepted

Location in Indonesia-Jakarta

Delivery time usually takes 15 business days

Email : dickyferdosalino@gmail.com

Mobile : 62-8158830652

Please have a see the other of NOS OEM Classic BMW Parts completely in my sub album "SPARE PART Copotan BMW E30 & Classic BMW Parts"

Regards

DICKY FERDOSALINO

3edda687feb5b3355a4d7b025e49988b.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo PB1-770M using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • Alpina
1 hour ago, Naz said:

Is that a typo? $200 for the set you mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately those are unique to early nks and NLA. So yeah they're worth some money! I gave up looking for an affordable set and got creative. Now using some modified strut bearings from an 02 on my early nk struts and shocks! 

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

Unfortunately those are unique to early nks and NLA. So yeah they're worth some money! I gave up looking for an affordable set and got creative. Now using some modified strut bearings from an 02 on my early nk struts and shocks! 

Yes, I do believe these parts is hard to find, makes some people gave up, and now available for those to use the genuine one

That was super lucky for you, because dealer wouldn't sell at that price even the local part shop

To clarify, the ones I purchased are actually for another model BMW. What separates your oem part with mine is the length of the 3 bolts. Having said that, your offer is a good value in comparison to what others are asking for oem online. Had I not figured out a solution months back I would be all over your parts.....that didn't come out right..

Those are some expensive bolts on the oem part.

To clarify, the ones I purchased are actually for another model BMW. What separates your oem part with mine is the length of the 3 bolts. Having said that, your offer is a good value in comparison to what others are asking for oem online. Had I not figured out a solution months back I would be all over your parts.....that didn't come out right..

Those are some expensive bolts on the oem part.

Ohh I see...That is the point !
Thank You Naz for your clarify, I really appreciate it !

• Alpina

@Naz see the difference between early and late nk bearings! The use the same bearing ID which is larger than the one from an 02! The late nk strut bearing is upside down. You could use it in an early car but the result will be like 3" taller! 

IMG_0307.JPG

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

[mention=51158]Naz[/mention] see the difference between early and late nk bearings! The use the same bearing ID which is larger than the one from an 02! The late nk strut bearing is upside down. You could use it in an early car but the result will be like 3" taller! 
IMG_0307.thumb.JPG.eadd62052c7cd63e14722109fba3dd0c.JPG

Correct !
Left : Early
Right : Late