GazM3

Fan Decal

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey there.

I'm wondering where I would be able to find the fan symbol that goes on the fan speed switch.  Unfortunately when removing it the symbol got lost.

Thanks.

I see mo02 on this board sells the whole set. No affiliation, just a start on your search.

Here:  bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/172230-dash-board-decal-sets-13shipped-us/#comment-1069191

12 hours ago, GoGo Garnet said:

I see mo02 on this board sells the whole set. No affiliation, just a start on your search.

Here:  bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/172230-dash-board-decal-sets-13shipped-us/#comment-1069191

Thanks heaps.  

Exactly what I'm after

Thanks to both on this thread ^_^...I have instrument decals for sale & feel free to get in touch if you have questions.

Cheers, 

Mo

All good.  I'll be home later today and order a set.  Only other question do they have a hard back or are they a transfer only.  

14 hours ago, mo02 said:

Thanks to both on this thread ^_^...I have instrument decals for sale & feel free to get in touch if you have questions.

Cheers, 

Mo

All ordered with stencil kit as well - looking forward to receiving them in sunny Australia

Hi Gaz,

Received your order & will have it shipped out tomorrow.  Check your email for tracking info + instructions.

Cheers & enjoy the sun B)

Mo

Orsome.  

Nice simple site making ordering easy too.   No need to "join" filling out 15min of info for something you only occasional need.  

33 minutes ago, GazM3 said:

Orsome.  

Nice simple site making ordering easy too.   No need to "join" filling out 15min of info for something you only occasional need.  

Thanks for the nice words Gaz, it certainly helps to have a happy owner ^_^

Best regards,

Mo