slaviklungu

'76 Drivers Seat Available? (02.02.02 event)

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello, if I can get my 2002 back on it's legs (all PDX help would be much appreciated, looking for someone to lend me a hand), then I'll be able to arrive on my 2002.

If not, I'll try to take whatever I have up there.

SWAP:
My seat is giving me issues, keeps tilting my right shoulder down..I fit a bike inside the back seat once, after that the seat mechanism seems to have been damaged. Would anyone have a stock '76 drivers side seat available?

Would appreciate a hand with getting my clutch master cylinder replaced, and any update on a '76 seat?

Best regards,

Slavik

P.S. If you're not sure to what type of seat I'm referring to, check out my latest 2002 film for a visual explanation.:P
https://vimeo.com/193719881

Hi.  I have a pair of stock seats from the 75.  They are perfect in that the pervious owner recovered them but never installed them. Here's the catch, they are navy blue.  If you are interested, send me a message. 

Edited by hdaraee

Slavik, 

have you pulled the seat out and taken the side cover(s) off, to see what the problem is?

Four little bolts (10mm wrench) and the seat lifts right out.

It may be a simple fix...?

Tom

1 hour ago, '76Mintgrun'02 said:

Slavik, 

have you pulled the seat out and taken the side cover(s) off, to see what the problem is?

Four little bolts (10mm wrench) and the seat lifts right out.

It may be a simple fix...?

Tom

Tom's onto something here! One of my old seats had a sticky catch on one said causing problems with the seat being at funky angles. You may look into that.

If you end up still needing a seat I have drivers and passenger side in navy blue as well. In pretty good shape. Let me know!

On 1/29/2017 at 10:14 AM, roadhog0 said:

Tom's onto something here! One of my old seats had a sticky catch on one said causing problems with the seat being at funky angles. You may look into that.

Yes, I've taken it apart; couldn't seem to nail the issue. Reassembled it back together. Issue resumed.

On 2/6/2017 at 3:00 PM, kid2002 said:

If you end up still needing a seat I have drivers and passenger side in navy blue as well. In pretty good shape. Let me know!

On 1/26/2017 at 5:49 AM, hdaraee said:

Hi.  I have a pair of stock seats from the 75.  They are perfect in that the pervious owner recovered them but never installed them. Here's the catch, they are navy blue.  If you are interested, send me a message. 

PM'd.

Slavic,

I need to clear out my garage to make some room, you can have this Procar seat for the low, low, price of a couple of beers. It comes with rails and sliders. Super supportive, good condition except the vinyl is peeling (but not split our ripped). 

Let me know if you want it. 

James

IMG_20170116_143853.jpg