• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your garage/work space

dasfrogger

On 12/12/2016 at 1:59 PM, Otis said:

Thank goodness you guys have a sense of humor.  For a moment there, Eileen and I were worried that we killed the thread.

We promise to behave ourselves from now on.  Well ... maybe not.  But we'll try.

no worries Otis and kudos on your reply it made me laugh

17 hours ago, jgerock said:

My parents' house in the 80's

66VWinpiecesrear.jpg

My parents' house in the early 90's.. Look closely at the boom box inside.

88AccordLX.jpg

My place since 2000 

pics112010033.jpg

Jgerock, you kept the Beetle, the boombox and the house, but not the first gen Civic or the Accord?

Josh (in Dallas)

'72 tii

7 hours ago, g_force said:

Jgerock, you kept the Beetle, the boombox and the house, but not the first gen Civic or the Accord?

Josh,

The 75 Civic was my dads car. I was about 16 at the time. The white 66 Beetle was resprayed blue and sold- replaced by a yellow 75 Beetle.  The 88 Accord was replaced by a 92 Accord, which was traded in on a 2000 Accord Coupe. That car was sold to CarMax, replaced by my 2011 Pilot.  The Red 71 Beetle was sold in 2012- my 69 2002 replaced it.  Not pictured was my 81 Civic 4 door that I drove thru the end of college.  Different houses (and cities) in the pictures.

jim 

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Poly-tarp carports work for me.  Plywood on the dirt = UPgrade.  This was 'summer mode', before most of those tools were rolled back into the shop.

070.JPG

I added eighteen inch extensions to the legs, for a less claustrophobic feel and gutters, because it rains a bit here.

The tRusty Subaru snow-car is back in service these days, since they are out salting the roads.  

This particular shed layout is not so good in the snOw though. :unsure:

072.JPG

I wish it looked like this more often!

006.JPG

That was a fun day.

( I should probably add that only the green car belongs to me.  The pretty '71s were just visiting : ) 

Edited by '76Mintgrun'02

I couldn't agree more Coop, but be prepared! you know when you call a child out for acting up it only makes him act out more.

Edited by ingramlee

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.

I have a single as i live inner city and wasn't prepared to raze 100 year old trees to make space. That being said I love my single. I rent a storage building close by where I store my cars and move 1 at a time into the workshop. I have since related the vertical compressor to a separate shed and piped air to the building for more space. 

IMG_0741.JPG.jpeg

Edited by Anthony