dasfrogger

Show me your garage/work space

97 posts / 10480 viewsLast Reply

Here's my garage, built between September 2006 to October 2007: http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224511&highlight=Andrew+Wilson

Tire Racks: http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227095&highlight=Andrew+Wilson

Cars: http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224696&highlight=Andrew+Wilson

The lighted BMW sign is 24" dual sided from a motorcycle dealer in San Diego and dates from the mid 1970s.

The Packard sign is 5' dual sided enameled steel from the early1940s.

IMG_3100.JPGShrine 02.jpgIMG_3104.JPGIMG_3149.JPGPackard Sign.jpgSteering Wheels 1.jpgHard luck and keyholder.jpg

6 hours ago, Ian said:

Mine's full up now, as my 2002 waits for work while the "modern" cousins demand attention. But as the snow begins to fly and the daily drivers get back to "daily" status, the 2002 beckons! 

garage - 1.jpg

2002_shop - 1.jpg

shop_dog.jpg

Divider_Full_05.jpg

Shop_winter.jpg

love the color  riviera?  and the husky! and the lived in feeling

10 hours ago, 72ITB said:

love the color  riviera?  and the husky! and the lived in feeling

Thanks!  The color is pastel blau, but its hard to see in the garage lighting.  The malamute is a constant presence in the garage, whether welding, grinding or wrenching; nothing phases her.  As for the "lived in feeling", I agree but my wife refers to it more as cluttered bordering on catastrophic!

(edited)

Garage Sink 1.jpg

Edited by Otis
Typing with one hand

My buddies and I share a workspace here in Cape Town. We call it Journeymen, one of my mates (and the brains behind the whole thing) is an engineer and his workshop is connected to our car workshop so we get to do some late night fabrication too.

2016-12-08 09.54.43 1.jpg 

9 hours ago, Son of Marty said:

Frosty, please forward the mini moke to me, it's small enough that parcel post should do nicely .:P

Haha it is a dinky little thing! You would need to pry it from his cold dead hands, if you are on Instagram go and find @mothercitymini to see the amazing level he has built it to.

Apologizing in advance...

Otis - the gal operating the floor jack on the E30: At first I only could see (1) of her legs and immediately thought her name must be Eileen.

yeah sorry guys I love this thread but as much as I appreciate beautiful women I am not digging it here- call me weird but the actual garages are more fun

I know I don't have to look, blah blah blah

flame away