• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 BMW 2002 Modified

Hi All,

It saddens me to post this, but my beloved 2002 is up for sale to fund my race car!. This car was originally purchased by a Coors executive here in Denver in 1976, and I am the second owner. If you are a purist 2002er, please look away!

Pros:

-Fresh re-built engine (1,000 miles)

-M10 block, 121 head

-90mm bore

-9.5X1 compression pistions

-stock cam

-Oversized valves

-Dual Weber 45 DCOEs

-15x8 F1R Wheels with +0 offset

-205/50/15 Dunlop tires (1,000 miles)

-Ireland flares

-Ireland front spoiler

-Completely new interior with race seats and harness (no back seat)

-VDO gauges in console

-No cracks or chips in front or rear windshield

-Rebuilt 4 speed

-HEAD TURNER (Actually more like a neck breaker)!

-Front coilover suspension

-Rear Bilstein HDs with H&R springs

-MSD Ignition

-Petronix ignitor, Tii dizzy

-Full Ansa exhaust and header

Cons:

-Some small rust repair could be beneficial. Right now, the rockers are solid. I cleaned out rust and patched with fiberglass. Future rocker replacement could be beneficial.

-Spare tire well has a hole from rust, but it was cleaned up and rust treated for now. Trunk area could use some cosmetic attention.

-Left rear shock tower had some rust cut out and a patch welded in (stronger than stock now!)

-Floor boards had rust, but it was cut out completely and new metal welded in.

-Currently the car is painted in PlastiDip (Deep Sea Blue). I am not a body man, so I did the best I could and then wrapped it in plastidip for the summer. The plan was to send it to the body shop over the winter for a professional paint job. y body shop said it would take about $2200 to get it perfect. That being said, it looks great, but for the sake of an honest sale, please know that it has some dings here and there and some bodywork needed to be PERFECT.

All that being said, I would love to see it go to a good home! Asking $15k or best offer

Thanks for looking. Feel free to call with questions 913.488.96two0

Ryan

bmw 2002 1.JPG

blue car 2.JPG

blue car 3.JPG

blue car.JPG

Deep Sea Blue 1.JPG

Deep Sea Blue 2.JPG

M10 engine.JPG

IMG_2003.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

IMG_2010.JPG

IMG_2012.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2020.JPG

IMG_2022.JPG

IMG_2023.JPG

IMG_2025.JPG

IMG_2026.JPG

IMG_2028.JPG

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2032.JPG

IMG_2033.JPG

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_2035.JPG

IMG_2037.JPG

IMG_2039.JPG

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG

IMG_2043.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.JPG

IMG_2047.JPG

Edited by Rocky Mountain Resto-Mod

Currently building a 1976 2002 "street" car. Not for the purist...