17 posts / 1610 viewsLast Reply

I have just received a new batch of A/C brackets (hobiedave brackets). If you have not contacted me in the past please do so now before I run out. The bracket fits the M10 engine to add a rotary compressor bracket for air conditioning. The bracket cost $107.50 that includes shipping to the lower 48. I can ship to other countries and I have done so in the past. thanks for your interest. please contact me at dave.hobiedave at gmail.com

thanks

Dave

Hi Dave I'm in need of an A/C bracket for a friend to fit a Sanden compressor , are they still available

Hey Dave,

Has anyone used your brackets on an S14, with a Sanden clone, or other, compressor?

Thanks,

IMAG0085 (1).jpg

I have just received a new batch of A/C brackets (hobiedave brackets). If you have not contacted me in the past please do so now before I run out. The bracket fits the M10 engine to add a rotary compressor bracket for air conditioning. The bracket cost $107.50 that includes shipping to the lower 48. I can ship to other countries and I have done so in the past. thanks for your interest. please contact me at dave.hobiedave at gmail.com

thanks
Dave

Hi Dave. Where do I send payment?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oops! Forgot this. One still available? Cruzr@hotmail.com

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On 4/20/2017 at 3:37 PM, 02hobiedave said:

oldguy did you already order with me? I have one left for shipment.

dave

Yes and already received.

To Hobie Dave:

I'd like to purchase one of your brackets for rotary/Sanden A/C compressors.    Please let me know where and how you would like to receive payment.   My entire '74 2002 M10 supercharged project is being held for want of a proper bracket.

e mail  tfradke1@yahoo.com