Stu

3rd Annual Fall Color Cruise

25 posts / 2054 viewsLast Reply

This year's drive is being planned, the date will be posted soon (just thought I'd start a new topic for this one).  Anton leads the way for this event.  I'll also put it in the Events section of the FAQ after we pin down the date.

Stu.

Hey Guys...

I'm gettin' excited too, but...it's not FALL yet!  We can show our colors anytime but kinda nice

when nature shows her colors also.  I'm open to any agreed date for the run, but i think last 

year was mid-october?  I'm not sure.  I got a great course planned, hope we get a good showing.

I was thinking sat. Oct. 15 at Harvey Airfield 9:00 ish?  but I'm flexible...sound OK?

Anton

I added this to the Calendar and the Events section.  I tried, repeatedly, to choose "single day" event, with a 9:00 am start and 1:00 pm stop time, but no matter what I did I was prompted to enter an "end date" after the day of the event.  So it shows us meeting from 9:00 10/15 to 1:00 10/16.  I don't get it.

just picked up my 3rd 2002 and this time it is  Tii! It needs some interior love but the thing drives super well. I will try to make this! 

2002tii.JPG

Sweet! This would be my first drive here in Washington after moving from SoCal. And I'm not far from Harvey Field! 

All, it looks like really bad weather this Saturday, high wind and heavy rain.  Do we want to reschedule for Saturday October 22?  I looked at a 10 day forecast that went through Friday Oct 21, and it was for afternoon showers.  Not bad.  Anyway, let me know what you think.

Thanks, Stu.

Strap your car down on the ferry if you do come over on Saturday, they are predicting gusts 30-50 on Saturday.

Looks like this storm is gonna spoil our fun, let's all

meet at Harvey's on the 22nd.

Anton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.