COOP

My 1972 Baikal tii at The Quail

21 posts / 2106 viewsLast Reply

One day I hope to visit the Quail never mind exhibit a car there.  You did both 2002's and yourself proud.  Beautiful car.

Congratulations.

(edited)

How much for the suit?

Conkitchen - that suit dot is a kitty laser light.  Save the kitties ...

Edited by Otis

Hi Coop, 

Your 72 tii is amazing in person. It brought back memories of my Sahara 72tii. I was at the Quail showing my  Alpina B6 2.8 with my dad.   Both my dad and I liked your car so much we decided to vote for it to win for the 100 Years of BMW class. But I guess there was some stiff competition with the CSLs,  a 507, 328, M1 and a McLaren F1.

Sean

20160819_080445.jpg

(edited)
2 hours ago, B6driver said:

Hi Coop, 

Your 72 tii is amazing in person. It brought back memories of my Sahara 72tii. I was at the Quail showing my  Alpina B6 2.8 with my dad.   Both my dad and I liked your car so much we decided to vote for it to win for the 100 Years of BMW class. But I guess there was some stiff competition with the CSLs,  a 507, 328, M1 and a McLaren F1.

Sean

Sean, I'm very grateful for your praise (and honored by your votes for my car!) and I wish that I had the opportunity to meet you and your Dad. I checked out your B6 at length and was totally digging on it..actually one of my favorite models. Bad timing I guess, you must have been exploring when I stopped by. Funny, I was at The Quail with my Mom who flew out from Boston to celebrate her 80th Birthday on 8/20. It was truly a magical week: Concours on the Avenue Tuesday, Mission Classic and Tiny Cars Wednesday, Legends AND The Quail on Friday and Pebble on Sunday...Total sensory overload! Thanks again and I hope to meet you some day.

COOP

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by COOP