Announcements

JLENHAM

Early Center Grill

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Looking for a driver quality center grill.  Trying to get the car back on the road and have managed to salvage other components...well, not the bumper center section but I have one of those... but the center grill is pretty toasted.  If you have a good "frame" I can probably figure out a way to use my "slats."  Thanks.

2015-06-20 016.JPG

What do you plan on doing about the center section of the nose? I have something that I may consider selling as a package. 

FullSizeRender 110.jpg

A nice straight nose center section, coupled with a nice, driver quality  center grille. The grille can be cleaned up to shine brighter, as it's currently dusty from sitting on the wall for some time now.

If this is something you are considering, Please PM me. 

Thanks,

Ryan

I have an outstanding kidney grill for a tii.  It is part of a complete set but I will consider selling the centre separately if the price is right.   New in the UK is £330.   I will accept the US dollar equivalent of £300 plus p&p.   If you are interested I will send photos.

David

England, UK 

Edited by DFMC
forgot p&p...

depends on how "nice" a center kidney grill you want. Its very hard to find a perfect one that is used. I've got a number of used ones with small dings (black slats) that i'd be willing to sell for under $200 or it you want I've got a new all chrome grill (including slats) for $225. You can then swap out the black slats (if you're very carefull).