Sign in to follow this  
dang

Doh!

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

and they have it starting at $3475.00?????  Crazy.  (or am I reading that wrong)

Edited by mmichalik

3 minutes ago, mmichalik said:

and they have it starting at $3475.00?????  Crazy.  (or am I reading that wrong)

That's the ACV (Actual Cash Value) which is suppose to be what the insurance company paid out.  Seems reasonable.

Its in Shady Springs, WV near Charleston.  It could probably be had for cheap.  Other than the damage, the car looks like it would be really good for parts.

Edited by dang

7 hours ago, dang said:

Its in Shady Springs, WV near Charleston.  It could probably be had for cheap.  Other than the damage, the car looks like it would be really good for parts.

Thats pretty close to me (I sometimes run autocrosses in Charleston), but I'm sure not interested at all. 

Based on where there's mud (like on the dash) that car was submerged up to (and probably above) the window sills, so the engine/trans/diff are probably toast, as is the wiring harness and electrical pieces (save, perhaps the lights).  Not a lot of good sheet metal either.  Looks like a tree fell on the car, or it was tumbled in swifly flowing water.  It had better be really cheap to be worth parting...

mike