• Announcements

• steve k.

Marking as SOLD   11/04/2016

In the "For Sale" post you will se a button "Mark as Sold"  Use that to indicate that the item is no longer available.
Sprbxr

1973 BMW 2002 hot rod

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

I am selling my Dad's 73 2002. I built it in 1990 while I worked at Korman Autoworks. Here are the details:

73 2002 white with sunroof and blue interior (it really needs new door panels and rear parcel tray. The seats are in good shape. 

Turbo flares and spoiler
13x7 wheels also I have a set of 13x8 Mini light type wheels
2.3 liter stroker engine with titanium rods. 121 head with larger valves, 10.5:1 compression, 45 sidedraft webers, tii distributor, Shrick 316 cam, aluminum flywheel and lightweight pressure plate. Engine dynoed at 208hp. It has approximately 3000 miles on it since all of the mods. 

5 speed over drive with 390 limited slip diff

Vented rotors on tii struts in the front with bilstein shocks and bigger swaybar

320i rear drums in the rear with Bilsteins and bigger rear swaybar

Battery relocated to trunk

It needs to be recommissioned since it has been parked for a while because my dad knocked the spoiler off. He recently passed away so it is time for someone else to enjoy it. 

It has a 74 nose on it because the original nose was crinkled from a parking lot incident. Back when I built it, originality didn't seem too important since these cars were a dime a dozen plus I had a brand new nose laying around so it was the easy solution back then. Text or call 8O4 873 46OO Richmond, VA

$15000 obo

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg