RennTiger

LOOKING FOR BEST (non Tii) ROUNDIE I CAN FIND $20-$30K

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello all.

I am looking for the best pre-74, (non-Tii ) 2002 that I can locate.

.... ideally with some modest, streetable performance mods and a full

set of docs showing the provenance of the work.

But a completely stock car is fine as well.

The first priority is the quality and condition of body and paint.

I am less concerned with mechanicals.

But ideally, I would like to find a "done" car and I am willing to spend 20-30K for the right example.

Preferred colors:  Golf, Nevada, Agave, Inka, Atlantic, Polaris, Malaga, Bristol Gray

Any help or referrals appreciated.

I am located in Seattle. 

Thanks,

Dean

deanwaller@comcast.net

SE101_BMW-2002_f34-700x577.jpg

Guest dq48

Hi Dean, I'm toying with the idea of selling one of my cars. Give me a shout if you might be interested in this one.It is a turn key car that I (professional BMW mechanic for 40+ years)) personally built. It has 1200 miles on it since completion about 5 years ago. Most certainly on the high end of your budget. Dan

DSCN0990.JPG

DSCN1989.JPG

2 hours ago, dq48 said:

Hi Dean, I'm toying with the idea of selling one of my cars. Give me a shout if you might be interested in this one.It is a turn key car that I (professional BMW mechanic for 40+ years)) personally built. It has 1200 miles on it since completion about 5 years ago. Most certainly on the high end of your budget. Dan

DSCN0990.JPG

DSCN1989.JPG

That's really nice:)!!

On 8/6/2016 at 5:31 AM, dq48 said:

DSCN0990.JPG

DSCN1989.JPG

Man, what a car! I thought that I was over Gulf Yellow but...then you had to post this! Would love to know everything that's been modded/upgraded.

Guest dq48

Thanks 1936,  Not  a lot of radical mods.  I  built a killer engine,5speed,big brakes, great sound system 10 disc cd in the trunk and Boston acoustics. Salt and pepper carpet,Recaros and e24 rear buckets. It was on the way to the crusher when I found it.Stripped it to a bare shell and went from there.Well sorted car.

BTW, that color is not Golf,but,Dakar.    dq