jackwalsh11

Rust / Sheet Metal Work....Seattle

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey all,

I just bought my third 2002 and first roundie but she needs some decently serious sheet metal work. I was hoping to see if anyone knows of any place in the greater Seattle to talk to. The famous Patrick O'Neill pointed me towards EuroTech Body Werkes but mentioned it is high end work. I am not looking to restore the car to show car levels but more so to get rid of some rust issues in the engine bay and some filling on the sides of the car. 

I am replacing the hood and front air dam from Ireland Engineering. 

Anything helps y'all! 

-Jack

@jfunk

I actually got rid of that 2002 and picked up a different one from california which I am in the midst of restoring. I need a place to do some body work though....got any leads? 

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1277.JPG

Hey Jack,

I'm not sure I'm going to be much help.  Part of the reason I asked was that I'm also looking for a body guy.  I've also been told to go to Eurotech and talk to Mark (I think he's the owner) but am curious if there's another place around.  A buddy of mine had his 911 duck fin resprayed there as well as his S4 Avant front bumper repaired.  I've seen the work first hand and it looks the part.  I'll likely go there as I know that his daughter drives a colorado orange 2002 and he has done work on her car a few times.  So it sounds like he's familiar with 2002s.  I've heard others on this board are not too excited about that place but I personally haven't heard anything bad.  For what it's worth, I was driving down 15th in Ballard and I saw an Inka 2002 getting some pretty serious front end body damage repaired at Phil's Auto Body.  I know zero about that place but I did see a 2002 there.  Not sure that's helpful.  If you end up going somewhere and you're happy with the results, i'd love to hear about it otherwise I'll likely be going to Eurotech.