10 posts in this topic Last Reply

Does anyone know where a 2002 Owner's Manual can be downloaded?  I searched this site and found a page for that purpose, but it came up "no longer available". 

Downloadable Owner's Handbook?  Not a clue.  But original hardcopies are widely available on eBay and, occasionally, this forum.

Regards,

Steve

Not easy to find in the new forum incarnations since the faq section was obliterated some years ago.

They now reside http://www.bmw2002faq.com/articles.html/technical-articles/history-and-reference/ 

That is, on the front screen select Articles, then technical-articles, then history-and-reference. You will find 02 owners handbooks (what americans insist on calling Owners Manuals) and bmw service manuals (the Blue Book) and other resources there.

John. 

Thanks for the advice.  However, I had previously found the page you referenced, but one of the following messages comes up:

"We could not locate the item you are trying to view."    or   "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

Did you try to open any of the handbooks/manuals on that page?

Hard copies of the Owner's handbook are available on the Coupe King website:  http://www.coupeking.com/

They have the '72-'73 and the '74-'76 versions. $55 each, includes shipping.

Tony

Awesome!

I have an original Owner's Manual and the blue 2-volume Repair Manual at home, but these on-line versions put them at my "e-fingertips" while I'm at work. So many times, I've found myself wondering about how-to, what-is, etc and till now, I had to wait until I got home to look it up. This saves me so much angst.

Thank you a million times over, BWW2002FAQ!! :)

-Bob

Dick R and I just perfected the Dropbox method of file transfer, he now has an e-copy of an Owner's Manual.

So if anyone would like an e-copy, feel free to message to me your email address and we'll see if we can make it happen again.

Cheers,

Carl

13 hours ago, Dick R said:

Thanks for the advice.  However, I had previously found the page you referenced, but one of the following messages comes up:

"We could not locate the item you are trying to view."    or   "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

Did you try to open any of the handbooks/manuals on that page?

You are correct, I get the same thing. You should have reported it in the site problems forum.

What year are you looking for?  I have a an Owners Handbook and Owners Guide Supplement, both dated 1969, available for purchase.

Thank you very much for your offer to sell the Handbook and Supplement.  However, I got what I needed from the downloaded version shared by FAQ member OriginalOwner a few messages earlier.