movieprodw

1967 1600 with 2002 engine

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello,

It pains me to sell this car but I am moving to an apartment to save money and have to get rid of 3 cars...

It was originally Sahara and had a quality window/carpet/engine out paint job about 15 years ago, I would guess.

It is a 1600 I bought off a fellow faq member and have put a ton of time and work into it. The car is great, I love it, but it has to go.

It is a driving project as it sits. I drive it around and it is plenty fast but needs motor mounts, transmission mounts and I can't figure out if the sensor is wrong or the radiator needs to be replaced. The speedo is not working, I am not sure why.

It has:

New Carpet

Newly painted wheels and brand new tires

New weber carburetor

New water pump

New thermostat

New carpet

I took the entire interior seats apart and cleaned them.

I am getting desperate, I need it gone and don't have a place for it to go. I would really like $10,500 for it with all of the work I have put into it, I am not sure if that is a lot, or a little, but that is just what I estimate the value based on my time, cost of parts and original purchase. If you pay $11k I will have it shipped anywhere in the continental US.

OBO, make an offer!

Please feel free to text me, Matt 602-320-2520

Clean title in hand, no paperwork included and no extra parts.

_85A2759.jpg

_85A2760.jpg

_85A2761.jpg

_85A2776.jpg

_85A2777.jpg

_85A2780.jpg

_85A2781.jpg

_85A2782.jpg

_85A2784.jpg

_85A2797.jpg

_85A2755.jpg

_85A2754.jpg

_85A2753.jpg

_85A2751.jpg

Edited by movieprodw

$9,500, I don't need the money, but it needs to go somewhere other than my brothers driveway with a cover over it.

Let me know if you have any pointers on something to fix, if you know what is making it undesirable.

Thanks!

Edited by movieprodw